Chapter 4-Meeting The Family

"Yes for goodness sack," She mumbled something but I didn't quite catch it. She may have thought that I was a hater. 

"OK can I come meet him when we get off as I am a huge fan and he is my favourite?" I asked staring into Daisy's eyes.

"Sure why not no photos on Twitter or Facebook okay?" 

"Of course not. I am not that kind of a person especially to a guy who is so special and not to mention, hot, sexy, good hair, great taste in clothes, fantastic voice and....," I said but then stopped midway and wanted to take it all back. 

As the plane landed I looked out the window and to my surprise Daisy's Mum, Lottie, Phoebe, Frizzy and Louis were all standing outside waiting for Daisy. Surrounding them were around about 5 Body Guards and a limo. I couldn't believe that this 8 year old was telling the truth.

As we climbed out of the plane Daisy jumped into Louis' arms and started to giggle as he tickled her. She then remembered that I wanted to meet him and get a photo.

"Louis this is....um?" Haha she forgot my name. Anyway.

"Issy. Hi," I said as he gave me a huge hug.

"Hi love how are you going? Are you a fan of One Direction?"

"Yes I am. Can I get a photo and an autograph?" I replied to only one of his questions.

“Sure why not. I would be honored to give you both.” 

"Hey Issy where are you staying now?" Daisy asked me with an excited look as I had told her I had been kicked out of my house in Australia she probably thought that I didn't have any where to organised to stay.

"Well I don't know yet. Sorry darling."

"MUM can she stay with us please. After all she did look after me on the plane and kept me happy???"

"Sure why not. Hi I am Jay, the mum of all these kids you see here. This is Frizzy, Lottie, Phoebe and obviously Louis." 

"Really are you sure I can stay?" They all nodded. "Ok thanks well I will go get my bags and stuff and then meet you back out here."

As I walked away Lottie came and tapped me on the back, boy she was gorgeous. "Issy we have all your bags we got them off the plane already and they are now in the limo."

"Ohh thanks. Has anyone ever told you that you are absolutly stunning?"

"Aww you are so unbelievably nice. I am so happy you are staying with us. Your going to be like an older sister." She said to me. I just smiled and gave her a side on hug.