s i x

Brooklyn's POV

"Like what you see?" he asks and gives me a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and turn my head back to the runway. I feel Harry's hand on mine and before I could process everything, tugs it to his... 'Private parts'.

Shit. He is hard.

My hands freeze on his crotch, his hand still on mine as he leans to whisper in my ear.

"You feel that? That isn't because of those half naked women on stage," he whispers.

My eyes widen immediately. I still couldn't bring myself to look at him, but from the corner of my eye, I know he's smirking at my reaction. I take long, deep breaths as I try to obtain my 'cool'.

I pull my hand away and fiddle with my hands. I just want to be away from him, right now. I feel like I could just die of embarrassment.

-

After the show finish, I was the first off my seat. Thankfully I didn't see Mr Styles after that. I didn't bother going to the after party. I complimented my sister on her performance and said my goodbye's.

I got home a bit under 11:00. Alice was already asleep, but I really needed to talk about tonight.

I creep into her room and stand at the end of her bed, like a freak. I walk over slowly next to her, bend down and whisper her name.

"Alice," I whisper. "Wake up."

She still doesn't wake up, so I put my hands on her shoulders and shake her.

"ALICE!" I yell.

"Errhhmm," she mumbles.

I shake her violently and I know she's finally awake

"Brooke! Seriously," she croaked, her eyes still closed

"Yes seriously. I bumped into Mr Sex-Bomb today," I said and sigh.

She immediately sits up with wide eyes.

"What?" she asks.

"It was Em's Victoria's Secret thing today and I went, hence my outfit, and he was there," I explained.

I tell her everything that happens. She couldn't believe what he did tonight. I couldn't believe it either. It was so... so, hot. Sexy even. I could never admit it to him, though. I could hardly admit it to myself.

"This is going to be so good for my article about him!" She exclaims.

"NO!" I yell. "Alice, please don't add ANY of this to your article, please.

Isn't what I got you enough? Please don't," I beg.

"Fine. But you HAVE to sleep with him," she tells me. "He'd be so good in bed. I read it online. Plus, he totally wants you." I scoff at her words. She was so innocent, but somehow happens to say stuff like that.

"I would... But with a personality like that, no thanks," I tell her.

"Well, he obviously gets erected around you," she says. "Yes, but no." I tell her.

Fuck. Who am I kidding? Of course I'd have sex him. I guess I just don't like the idea of the whole 'fuck her and leave her' kind of thing he obviously has going. I don't like the idea of that anymore. If I was to have sex, I'd do it with someone I actually cared for, not just some random guy who would probably be good in bed. It's not like he'd want me that way, anyway. I mean sure, he went hard because of me apparently, but I'd never meet his needs.

Ugh, why am I even thinking about this?

After my talk with Emily, I change, remove my make-up and head to bed, still feeling the lingering touch of Mr Styles' hand on mine.