o n e

Brooklyn's POV

"It will be fine! Please don't back out now," Alice pleads. I sigh in frustration. Why am I even agreeing to this?

My best friend and StarShine magazine's second editor, Alice Fishark has pleaded me shout at Harry Styles, one of the most richest bachelor and ceo, interview question, because apparently it takes around one whole year to actually book an interview, and she doesn't have the time to wait. Wow, talk about busy.

I stand there, where all the other eager journalists are, waiting for Mr Styles to come out of the hotel.

It's been at least two hours since I got here, and I am freezing my ass off. Oh, the shit I do for this woman.

Eventually, Mr Styles comes out with three big, husky security guards and everyone starts calling out questions.

"Mr Styles!"

"Mr Styles over here!"

They all call out.

I'm at the very front of the crowed, as the back constantly pushes forwards, squashing me into the barriers.

I get a glimpse at the man. God he's sexy. No wonder why he's so wanted.

Our eyes connect for a second, which is until I get shoved by one of the stupid guy with a microphone, causing myself to fall through the gaps on the barrier and onto the floor including all my notes.

"Fuck!" I hiss.

I go to get up by myself, when a hand grips my upper arm.

"You okay, Miss...?" "Wood," I tell him. "Brooklyn Wood."

He slowly helps me up. It's now or never, Brooke.

"Mr Styles, I have a few questions if you don't mi-," I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I notice that he stalked off.

How rude! I legit just spent almost three hours waiting for this son of a bitch to help me up and walk off. Oh well, at least he's hot.

-

Once I get back to the apartment Alice and I live in, she hands me a cup of coffee, and sits at the edge of my bed.

"So, what happened?" She asks. I sigh and take a sip.

"I waited there for almost three hours, Al. He came out, I got pushed, he helped me up, asked for my name and before I got the chance to talk, he walked off. He was so rude and telling from his facial expressions, cocky," I say.

"Sorry I couldn't give you your answers," I frown.

She grins at me. "That's fine, you can give it to me next week," she says. "No, no, I am not doing that again!" "Well lucky you then. You have an appointment with Mr Sex-Bomb this coming Friday!" she squeals.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Uh, I might've checked your email...

You might've got an email from Mr Sex-Bomb's assistant telling you that you have an appointment with him on Friday..."

"Woah, how did that happen?" I ask.

"If I didn't know any better, he got one of his detectives to search you up. He does that ya know."

"Why would he do that?" As if he's done that! It nice of him to help me up, but he stalked off before I could even say anything other than my name.

"I dunno? Because you're hot?" She says with a smug smile

"Yeah-no. No way. You interview!" I tell her.

"I can't, he invited you, not me," she says.

"No." I tell her straight.

"Please, I'll do anything," she pouts and gives me her best puppy face. Damn, no one could resist her puppy face. "I'll buy the grocery for a whole week!"

"Make it two."

"Deal"

I sigh deeply, "Fine. But don't blame me if I accidentally punch his perfect face."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment your thoughts!! I KNOW ITS SHORT IT WILL GET LONGER THOUGH