Chapter 14 (Accidents Happen)

Nicole's Pov

When I walked through the door that night I collapsed on the sofa, I was so very tired. I drove Niall home and he agreed he would let me help him, I felt accomplished.

"Long night?" A gentle female voice giggled.

"Yeah, too long." I laughed into the pillow.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked.

"Yes please, I love you Dani!" I cooed as she giggled.

Danielle has been living with us for awhile now, she's so very sweet! She makes me food and tea like all day, and I really love food! We play Just Dance 3 like all day long. She's like the sister I never had. She came back out from the kitchen with cinnamon buns she warmed up. They smell so damn good!

"YUMMMM!" I roared as I bit into one of the buns.

Danielle giggled and sat down beside me. All of the sudden the phone started ringing loudly.

"Who the hell would be calling at twelve o'clock?" I pondered.

Danielle shrugged her shoulders and got up to answer the phone. Her smiling face dropped almost instantly as she started frantically asking questions like when, what room, and stuff. I got worried as she started to cry and dropped the phone.

"Nicole....." She sobbed.

"Oh my god Dani what happened, what's wrong babe?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.

"There......there......was....an....accident....we have to go....to the hospital....like right now!" She finally got out.

I stood there in utter shock and followed Danielle out to the car.

-------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

"Savannah your beautiful." I assured her as we walked hand in hand down the hallway of our hotel.

"Thank you." Savannah blushed.

"What do you want to do now?" I quizzed her swinging our arms like children.

"Um...I don't know!" She giggled.

"Want to go shopping?" I quized her.

"It's twelve o'clock at night Harry!" She laughed uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah." I realized embarrassed.

"Let's just walk." She stated as we got outside.

I nodded and walked with her, our hotel had a park in the back of it, and we just strolled around and talked to each other.

Savannah was so easy to talk to, and so drama free. The best part about her is she isn't in love with another guy. That made me feel assured.

-------------------------------------------------

Niall's Pov

I laid in my bed for hours thinking about what Nicole had said to me. She thought it was so easy, news flash, it's not. It's horrible.

It's horrible to wake up every morning and go to bed every night with an unsatisfied craving. It's horrible that when you satisfy it you feel on top of the world, like you can do anything. It's horrible that the craving comes back two times as bad as it was, and you feel like your nothing.

I wanted to stop. Nicole said she would help me...but would she really? Would she stick around when she saw how fucked I am? When she saw how fucked up my life was? I shook the thought out of my head and tried to focus.