Chapter 9 (The truth is sometimes better unrevealed)

Nicole's Pov

A bright light shined in my eyes. I groaned turning my face into my pillow. With my luck my loud alarm went off on my clock and I slowly got up and shut it off. I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands.

I had stayed up most of the night thinking about madds, I was honest to god worried. I know that I shouldn't be yet but I was and there was nothing I could do about it.

I finally walked into my bathroom and threw cold water on my face waking me up. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Shockingly it was still straight from last night, this never happens.....ever.

I strolled over to my closet and put on red skinny jeans with a striped cardigan, yup Louis swaggin it today. I laughed to myself I was so stupid.

At my vanity I applied my daily light makeup and looked at my blonde hair.

I wasn't really feeling it anymore.....I'm not sure why I did it in the first place. Maybe I had like a nervous breakdown. Hey anything is possible at least I didn't go all Britney Spears and shave my head.

I tied up my converse and danced down the stairs hearing music being played.

"Your like my favorite song on the radio radio radio radio I could listen to you all day Your like a music video I could watch you all..." I stopped screaming the Cody Simpson lyrics as I saw Liam and a girl making pancakes, laughing and pecking each other lips.

Liam finally turned around smiling. "Hey babe! Did you just get up sit down and we'll eat breakfast!" He chirpped.

I smiled nodding but then the girl turned around and my mouth dropped open but I quickly closed it as she started walking over to me.

"Hey Nicole!" She beamed and continued.

"I've heard so much about you, I couldn't wait to finally meet you, I mean Li Li never shuts up about you." She giggled.

Liam blushed. I smiled before she finished her introduction speech to me. "Anyways I'm Danielle!" She told me happily wrapping her arms around me and squeezing.

"Um I know." I said patting her back to see if she would let me go but I didn't want to be rude because she was so awfully nice to me.

"Um....." I said trying to think of something to say and I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Your really pretty." I said blushing with an awkward smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" She practically screamed.

"Your really pretty too!" She then replied sweetly before we took our seats at the table.

I started eating my food and my eyes widened. "These are freaking amazing!" I opinionated shoving the strawberry covered pancakes into my mouth.

"Thanks....I enjoy cooking....and dancing!" She giggled.

I cringed thinking of Madds but then I smiled at her. Just because she was friends with Madds doesn't mean I shouldn't like her, I mean she seems so sweet and obviously she was with my brother and I usually loved Liams girlfriends.

"Oh Nicole! I have a job interview today so Dani will be driving you to school today." He told me grinning.

"Oh yeah that's....um...fine." I said nervously and continued.

"So how long have you guys been a couple?" I pondered.

"Two weeks!" Danielle announced kissing Liam on the cheek.

"Yeah we were just seeing how things went before we came out to the whole world.....because people at our school are very dramatic!" Liam tittered, kissing Danielle's lips quickly before continuing. "and things went great!" He said not breaking eye contact with Danielle.