Chapter 8 (Hanging out with Harry)

Nicole's Pov

Liam and I got home around five o'clock, and was pretty excited to be hanging out with Harry in thirty minutes.

I got out of the car and rushed into the house, I was looking horrible and my hair was matted from last night so I got in the shower really quickly.

When I got out I scrunched my hair and put on a Hollister navy knit sweater and a red wool skirt. I put on my Uggs and went over to my vanity.

I pushed my hair out of my face and applied foundation and powder to my whole face. I applied bronzer onto my cheeks and the bridge of my nose before applying eyeliner to the top lid of my eye, stretching it out to make a wing.

I put mascara on before puckering my lips to apply clear sparkly lip gloss. I wasn't fully satisfied with the way I looked but it would have to do. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my purse and went down the stairs to wait.

About two minutes later Harry was at my doorstep knocking. I opened the door and smiled. He was wearing a navy blazer over a white t-shirt and tight skinny jeans with white converse.

"How is that you can make anything look casual?" I giggled.

"It's just a special talent of mine." He winked flashing a toothy grin that made his dimples pop. Why did he have to be so adorable.

"So where are we going?" I asked skipping like a five year old.

"Do you just want to go to the mall? Maybe catch a movie? Go shopping and stuff." He asked still chuckling from my previous action.

"Sure....but you should know I'm broke." I giggled.

"Well you should no I'm not." He laughed and continued. "It's all on me." He smiled.

"Oh Harry I can't..." He covered my mouth with his hand.

"Save the protesting for Jimmy." He laughed. I was guessing this was one of Louis and his inside jokes.

His hand still covered my mouth so I bit it. He pulled his hand away shaking it and acting like he was in pain. He pouted his lip.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"Uh huh....I don't care I'm telling Santa so he won't come to you in two months!" He yelled sarcastically.

"Oh my God! You wouldn't dare!" I gasped and placed my hand on my heart dramatically. "I'm so scared." I continued laughing in hysteria.

"Shut up." Harry chuckled. I laughed. We got into the car and drove to the shopping centre downtown.

The whole drive we couldn't stop laughing. We made absolutely no sense and anyone else would have thought we were mentally challenged.

When we got there we walked along the plaza until we saw Jack Wills.

"Do you want to go in?" Harry asked me.

I nodded but then tugged his sleeve. "I can't have you buy me anything there it's to expensive!" I told him.

"Nicole I got money to blow, get whatever you want, that's what friends are for." He smiled and I linked my arm in his.

I tried on a bunch of stuff and finally decided on a navy wool jacket and a white dress with a navy cardigan. Harry kept telling me to get more so I got four hoodies and yoga pants but after that I told him I was done.

"Alright loves that's going to be four hundred pounds." The cashier lady with bright hair told us.

My mouth dropped open and I was about to protest but Harry smiled and handed the lady his credit card.