Chapter 12 (Good Things Always Come to an End)

Nicole's Pov

I stared into Zayn's eyes, water starting to fill the insides of them. His mouth hung open slightly and he just stood there trying to take it all in.

"Zayn please say something....." I begged him.

"Nicole I don't know what you want me to say." He solemnly told me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him, which then I realized was a stupid question.

"No...not at all....why would I be mad you made out with a different guy while we were dating? That's all fine and peachy!" He spat sarcastically.

"Zayn I'm so sorry!" I tried to assure him.

"Yeah I am too." He said before turning away.

I grabbed him by the hood of his jacket and turned him around I was about to apologize again and again but Zayn started to speak.

"What is it? Am I not good enough for you anymore? Is that what it is!?!" He yelled.

"Zayn your plenty good for me....in fact your too good for me your perfect and popular...and I'm just a loser...." I said aching to get some sympathy.

"Do you....do you love him? Harry? Do you love him?" Zayn pondered me seriously.

"Zayn I could never love someone as much as I love you!" I screamed at him and then started to sob.

"That's not what I asked you." He laughed looking away disgusted before storming out of the closet.

I broke down. Why did I do that? Why did I not tell Zayn I didn't love Harry? Why did I kiss Harry?!?!

Then it all suddenly hit me.

A small part of my heart, that's rapidly growing, belonged to Harry and if I said I didn't love him that would be a lie.

I could never love him as much as I love Zayn though. Oh wait.....that's what I said to Zayn!!! Which means....a small part of me is in love with the Harry Edward Styles.

------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov

I couldn't believe this. How could she. This is probably how she felt...but at least I had a logical and fucked up explanation. She didn't. She wanted to do it, and that's what killed me.

I didn't want to take anything out on Harry and go punch him in the face again since she kissed him. I thought we would never hurt one another, I thought me and Nicole would have died for each other.

Maybe she didn't feel the way I did about her anymore.....no she did, it was just she loved someone else too......just like me. She said she could never love Harry as much as me, which means she still loves him though. I could never love Madds as much as I love Nicole, but I still love her.

I mean I guess I understand but then again I don't. You didn't see me go making out with Madds, but she did with Harry. At least she told me.......ugg my life sucks so badly.

So I don't know if me and Nicole are still together or not....I think we are I mean I didn't break up with her...but I don't even know.

My head was starting to throb, I searched throughout my bag for aspirin and finally found them. I swallowed the two white pills down and leaned my head back into the seat of my car. Today had been a long day.

I guess I dozed off for a bit because when I opened my eyelids it was dark and the lights were on in the school parking lot. I groaned as I slowly got up and stretched. I knew I wanted to talk to someone about this and there really was only one person I could truly let my feelings slip out to, I started my drive to her house.