Chapter 6 (I couldn't resist)

Nicole's Pov

"Shit.....shit.....shit" I thought to myself out loud.

"What am I going to do." I muttered to myself.

My life sucked. My parents died, I didn't really have friends, except Amanda, but she didn't count since she sleeping with my brother, I started cutting again, I wasn't eating, and I started having feelings for someone other than Zayn.

I loved Zayn unconditionally with every square inch of my heart and would do anything for him. I didn't even love Harry, but I knew I had feelings for him, like a strong silly school girl crush......the only problem was he loved me. Harry looked into my eyes the way I looked at Zayn, it hurt me to know I was causing Harry pain.

I always hated hurting people, especially people who didn't deserve it. I knew I couldn't not see Harry again so I decided to call him.

The phone rang and rang. Finally someone answered.

"Hello." Harry sniffled.

"Hey.....It's me." I mumbled.

"Me who? stranger danger!" He tried to say jokingly but his voice cracked.

I laughed, but then stopped. I just realized he was crying, I had made Harry Styles cry.

"Umm....it's Nicole." I almost whispered.

"Nicole I know it's you, I was kidding like I didn't save the number of the girl I love....." he trailed off and then continued "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up again." He finished.

"Harry it's okay that's what I called to talk to you about." I cleared my throat and continued.

"I'm really sorry...I...uh....overreacted this morning. I am definitely with Zayn....for now.....but I want us to be friends...please?" I asked pathetically.

Then I thought what did I just say! Why did I just say for now?!? My thoughts were interrupted.

"Yeah it's fine, I want to be friends too, best friends, I respect your decisions completely, and I'll always be there for you just so you know." He replied in a cheeky tone.

I giggled.

"Nicole I am serious if you ever need me I'll be there in two." He said solemnly.

I smiled. "Thanks Harry. Well I got to go, I'll text you later bye." I stated.

"Bye.....I lov" Harry started. I hung up. I couldn't hear him say those words again, they affected my mind more than heroin and alcohol together.

Why did I care so much, Harry's just a friend, I love Zayn, Zayn Malik loves me. We would do anything for each other.....that's why I just don't understand why it hurts me when Harry says those three words.

------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov

After a long day at work I finally got home. I fiddled with the buttons of my shirt and undressed. I collapsed into my bed thinking of all that happened this week. I attempted to turn the light off but failed, hiring my wrist against it. It hurt.

I looked at the healing wounds on my wrist, and didn't want them to heal, but then I remembered I had Nicole, but how long would I have her for, I needed to treasure every moment we had together. I need her with me.....right now.

I glanced at the clock, it was eleven at night, but I didn't really care. I grabbed my keys and left. I had thought in my head of something that would be absolutely great. I arrived at Nicole's and knocked on her window.

She quickly ran over to the window smiling. She opened it and crawled out onto her roof, the night sky making her blue eyes look like crystals.

"Hey!" She chirped.

"Hey babe." I grinned.

"What's up?" She asked cheerfully.

"I have a surprise for you." I laughed thinking of the exact words she was going to ponder me with.

"A surprise? For me? What is it!?!?" She beamed.

"Ahh, now if I told you what kind of surprise would that be?" I winked before continuing.

"Now come on down here!" I said with my half smile.

"Ahh your so sexy." Nicole stated bright eyed biting her lip.

I laughed, I found it amusing how easily I could please her. I wish girls where more of a challenge for me but they all seem to be intrigued by my looks, but Nicole was different, yeah she liked my looks but she was also in love with me as a person.

"Not nearly as much as you." I winked in reply.

She gave me the one second signal climbing back into her house, I nodded.

Five minutes later Nicole came out in a pair of denim shorts and a sweater. Her long blonde hair glistened under the moonlight and her eyes shimmered intensely.

"Your beautiful." I stated biting my lip.

She smiled and jumped off the low roof into my arms. She moved her hand around my neck and locked it in the back of my hair. She pressed her lips against mine gentley and started moving harder I returned the gesture before pulling away.

"Hey!" She snapped with a disappointed look on her face. I giggled.

"Put this on." I said handing her a bandana.

"I won't be able to see." She stated.

I smiled. "That's the point." I said as she was tying the bandana around her eyes.

I put her in my car and began to drive we drove to the destination. Once we got there I picked Nicole up and helped her outside of the car. I helped her walk a few yards before I spoke.

"Close your eyes." I whispered into her ear. I undid her bandana and let it fall to the ground.

"Now open them." I said beneath my breath. This made her shiver as she was turned on.

She opened her eyes and her mouth dropped open.