chapter 3 (It's time for a change)

Nicole's Pov

I stopped at the plaza on my way home from school to pick up a box of hair color, it was time for a change.

I looked through the boxes until I finally found something I wanted to try. I picked up a pack of gum, handing the checkout lady my money. I then walked home.

As soon as I got home I went into the bathroom in my room and ran the liquid foam substance throughout my hair. I didn't have enough to do all my hair so I let the underneath be brown. An hour later I rinsed out all the chemicals that have been burning my scalp and was pretty pleased with the results.

It was now 6 o'clock and Harry was going to be here in an hour. I dried my hair, straightened it, and then curled the ends. I looked so different. Instead of red lipstick I applied clear gloss and did top eyeliner leaving the bottom bare. Then I applied two coats of mascara and changed into Abercrombie shorts and a black shirt.

The doorbell rang, I opened the door to see Harry looking really hot. He wore a white v-neck shirt and sagged his black skinny jeans and his hair was perfectly tousled.

"Hi!" I said smiling. His mouth was open in shock and then it turned into a smile.

He scrunched his brow "Your blonde!?!" He stated with enthusiasm.

"No shit Sherlock." I giggled hugging him.

Harry's Pov

She hugged me as I squeezed her back in embrace, she looked beautiful, and blondes were my weakness, I think all my girlfriends were blonde, it's just something about them.

"Do you like it?" She pondered breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah it looks great." I assured her smiling. I opened her door and let her in the car.

"So where are we going?" she questioned with bright eyes.

"Starbucks." I said.

"Alrighty!" She chirped, her hand going down to turn the radio on.

Later on......

"Can I have a large mango and passionfruit smoothie?" I asked the girl behind the girl flashing her a grin.

"Of course!" she practically sang.

"Nicole what do you want?" I questioned her.

"You don't need to pay for me Harry." she giggled smiling at the ground her blonde hair falling in her face.

"Can I have an white chocolate mocha frappucino." I sighed to the girl.

"Give me five minutes!" She chirped.

"How did you know that's my favorite drink?" Nicole asked laughing hysterically.

"Um it's on your Facebook page." I answered shyly.

"People actually read your likes on there?" She quized.

"Creepers do!" I said grabbing her waist making her jump.

"Stop I'm....ticklish!" She whispered in-between the hysteria of her laughter.

"Here you go Harry!" Said the girl that got our drinks.

"Thanks!" I said winking at her. We walked out drinking our drinks.

"You didn't pay for these did you?" Nicole pondered.

"Nope!" I said making a huge fake smile that closed my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you!" I said enthusiastically.