The Devil's Belonging 14

Okay sorry for the long wait and everything, and thank you all for reading my stories and commenting on them. It means a lot. 

I just wanted to say that I'll be gone for a week because I'm going to sail in Lake Garda in Italy...

Here are some writers who are awesome and their stories are the coolest.

Emmiie 

LCMelendez 

Leigh19

Check them out, you won't regret it.

The rest of the day had passed in usual fashion, nothing more nothing less. Sam had kept trying to talk to me all day, but I had avoided him and I had locked the door after me... I don't think he had a key. I was now sitting in my room with my laptop in front of me and writing my homework about the civil war and what the supernatural community had to do about it. It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and it was going to be ten pages long and I had barley started it.  

I had been angry at Sam, but I knew I couldn't be mad at him for long. I had a mission to carry out and my family wasn't going to die because of my stubbornness. Pulling my hair in a messy ponytail before I forced myself to begin typing. But as soon as I started typing my laptop completely clicked, it blacked out and then started up again.  

'' great, fucking laptop.'' I mumbled at it while it continued to go crazy on me, but when it started up again a video popped up on the screen. I leaned closer and stared at it, there was a man in the dark, but I couldn't see him clearly.  

''what the hell?'' I said as I tried to block the window out, but it didn't work. And as the last part of my patience slipped away I began hammering on the keyboard.  

'' will you stop that? Fuck I have a hard enough time hacking your laptop without your destroying it now.'' Lucavarious voice came from my laptop and as he spoke the screen turned lighter, I could now see him perfectly. Perfection was the only thing he asked and demanded.  

''I see her now, so piss off.'' He didn't turn when he said this, it was like it was beneath him to look at his servant... if it was a lady, then he might turn around.  

'' Well hey gorgeous, your eyes have intensified colour, they are almost like mine now... good then they are more beautiful.'' His eyes were the colour of dark violet but glowing all the same, if I had eyes like those then they were simply beautiful.  

''What do you want Lucavarious? Obviously you didn't just came here to annoy me since you can already speak in my fucking mind.'' I sighed at the screen, but inside I was kind of glad he was checking in on me, it meant something right?  

''Language. However, is that a way to greet a friend? And no I'm not here to annoy you as you so kindly put it.'' He snorted as he stared into his own laptop, it was amusing actually. He was down in hell, but he had a high-tech laptop. Don't make judgments before you go there, is the only thing I'm saying about it.  

''seriously, you curse all the time and I'm not allowed to do it?''  

'' no, it isn't fit for a lady like yourself.'' It was my turn to snort, lady? Me? I wasn't the least ladylike, but the fact that he thought so amused me.