The Devil's Belonging 11

okay so it's been a while, but i have been busy.

anyways this is the chapter about the date, give me critic about the date, was it boring or was it fun. i think that things shouldn't move so extremly fast on the first date.  

so no sex. lol.

anyways, vote and comment, and i'll be happy.

thanks all my fans.

*recap*

'' David this is the new student Ciale Mountainstate she said you requested her, and now she is here.'' The woman whose name I couldn't remember said before she locked the door after her. I and David were in his office alone. He gestured for a seat, I took it reluctantly.  

He smiled at me before he seated himself on his desk.

'' so Ciale, we're just going to have a little talk.'' He smiled a bigger smile at me, probably trying to sooth me, but it had the opposite effect. He made me jumpy.

I eyed the large window before I sat down in the chair in defeat. '' shoot''

*******

The king size bed I was laying on was extremely comfy and pretty irresistible. The conversation with David had been unsettling, he had just said that he would like to teach me himself, but if I didn't want to he completely understand... but the truth is that he didn't ask me, that was only polite manners, he actually said I am going to be trained by him. Of course I can say no, but then he would want to know why not. And I couldn't exactly say the truth to him, but I didn't want to be trained by him... he had also wondered about something in the hall, but at least then I could be true to him. I had answered him, that I didn't know what happened, it only happened. He had nodded and smiled at me understandingly.

He had dismissed me then to think about his offer, though I had smiled and said that I would, I had only thought about Lucavarious. He is the devil, and I'm sort of a part of him now.

I have reached a conclusion, I'm going to thank him no. then I might just make up a lot of crap about how I don't want to be treated differently. Yeah good plan, I'm a genius.

I got out of bed because the clock was sometime around seven, and I had a date to go to about eight-ish. I groaned as my feet touched the cold floor, it was freaking cold, and the urge to go back into bed and curl myself into the covers was getting more and more tempting.

Eventually I got the shower started and went right in. ice cold at first but then it became really hot. After having washed my hair I got out, and went to look for something to wear... nothing. Only worn jeans and tank tops in different colours. Gritting my teeth's together didn't help, but a knock on the door saved me.

'' Sophie? What are you doing here?'' I asked her before I moved myself so she could walk in. the room was still perfectly tidy so I didn't have to rush around the room to clean it as she walked into my room.

'' well yeah, it's a rumour going around campus that you're going on a date with Sam, right?'' she asked me in return. Nodding my head in response seemed to be enough because she was once on the what - will - you - wear - tonight topic.

'' I really don't have anything else other than jeans and tank tops.''

'' you can borrow from me, I have this black dress which I have never used because it didn't fit me all that well.'' She exclaimed and I jumped on her offer.