The Devil's Belonging 12

woot woot, i uploaded. but i would like to go to bed now so i haven't proofread... well i have but i don't know how throughly i did it. 

i'm practiacally sleeping on my feets. lol.

*********

''you're late miss Mountainstate.'' Shirley said in the sharp voice that made you cringe, but this morning it wasn't that sharp... at least not that sharply directed at me, is it possible that she is afraid of me? I sat down by the back before Shirley started the lecture again, not glancing my way once the whole hour.

I wanted to excuse myself to her and say I didn't know what happened, but I won't do it. She was the one who intruded my privacy first which she had no business doing. Pushing my notes back into my bag, Sam was leaning against the doorframe, but he didn't enter, he only waited for me. When I reached him he took my bag, I tried to reject but he brushed me off and held the bag up so high I couldn't reach it normally. If I used my gifts then I would've gotten them easily, but appearing stronger than your boyfriend isn't that popular with boys, so I put on a fake pout.

''C'mon Ciale, I'm just trying to make things right this time with my girlfriend.'' He suddenly says as he looks down at me before he adds, '' but then again you are more than beautiful, you're like a goddess. And to have such a girl at my side... well then I must be allowed to be a little gentleman-ish.'' He looks down at me again, and I blush furiously.

'' yeah, the goddess of sins'' I mutter quietly, but apparently he heard me.

'' a bit wickedness is just healthy.'' He said as his arm sneaked around my waist and pressed me to him. He walked me over to the math building and all the while students were looking at us.

We stopped at the entrance of the building, he gave me back my bag, and some kind of awkwardness settled over us. Trying to make the best out of it I stood on my tiptoes and was about to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head just at that moment and our lips connected.

Shock was the first thing I felt, then embarrassment. I hastily pulled back and blushed furiously and stared down at the cold ground. Winter was coming at a rapidly speed, you could feel it in the air. It was somehow sharper and more like arrows than soft caresses against your skin. Leafs were caught in the wind and swirled a happy dance among themselves before they would be put to rest for the winter.

''Ciale, a simple kiss isn't something to be ashamed of.'' Sam's said. Looking up at him between my lashes I saw him grinning widely at my discomfort.

'' I'm not used to being kissed...'' I said quietly and I just saw Sam's disbelieving look before the bell rang and I scurried inside even though I hate math. Anything would be better than to come up with an explanation of all of this.

Seating myself in the front again because I learn more if I am under constant guard, but when Barbara walked in she didn't have anything with her. She looked the class over and wrote down something on her papers.

'' okay today, we're just going to relax our minds. We are going to solve a really hard task, then I will put everyone one to sleep, when you wake up you will remember how you solved the task. '' She explained and the class snickered. Sleep couldn't help my mind to understand math, believe me I have tried.

She gave the class the task and waited until everyone had solved it, that's when the class started dropping their heads. Barbara had control over them, she made them sleep. That was her gift, she could get a whole class to immediately drop dead by making them sleep, but I wasn't the slightest tired. Great why can't I just fall asleep now?