The Devil's Belonging 30

‘’ can you tie everything in the back up?’’ I asked and he nodded, I lifted my long hair and let him start by trying to get it tied up. His fingers worked fast and effectively. When his fingers touched my bare skin, I shuddered by the pleasure he was sending down my spine. When tied up, he still held his hands against my back.

His breathing was getting more and more ragged as the moments dragged by, neither one of us seemed to notice. When my hair fell down against my back, it broke the spell and he turned me around.

‘’ you look more stunning than every, my darling.’’ He said and then he asked a question I didn’t see coming. ‘’ do you know how to dance?’’     

**************

‘’ what?’’ I stuttered. ‘’ why should i know how to dance, its okay either way, I know how to dance.’’

‘’ jumping up and down while grinding against someone doesn’t count as dancing.’’ He said flatly but amusement was hiding in the corner of his lips.

‘’ well’’ I started. ‘’ then I don’t know how to dance.’’

‘’ I find it hard to believe that you don’t, actually I don’t believe it. Every girl should know how to dance the waltz.’’ He said and ran his hand through his hair as in frustration. I shrugged.

‘’ it’s not like I have any reason to know how to waltz, no one dances like that anymore besides in weddings… and I don’t plan on marrying someone at the age of eighteen so sue me.’’

‘’ you are going to dance tonight, and not just one dance.’’ Lucavarious smirked and his eyes held an evil glint in them. ‘’ you will be dancing all night long without break, those horny vampires you know, they just want to get a good-looking girl and wed them so their parents will be proud and satisfied with them.’’ Lucavarious laughed and I froze.

Good-looking girls are all male vampires want. Was it what Sam wanted? Did he only want to satisfy his parents to bring home a pretty girl he could brag about. Was that really the real Sam?

‘’ I know what you’re doing; you’re trying to poising me against him. It won’t work Lucavarious.’’ I breathed out in anger and then composed myself. Lucavarious was eyeing my chest as I tried to rein my anger in. ‘’ look, I will do your stupid mission and then I am done. I can give you the thingy and then I can go back to Sam.’’

‘’ and you’ll what? Live happily ever after, even though you have no freedom if I say you don’t have it.’’ Lucavarious said with a smirk. ‘’ how many times do I have to say this, you are mine. I own you, legally… if it were legal.’’ Lucavarious laughed, but I didn’t find it funny.

‘’ I am not yours, I’m only working for you.’’ I stated firmly and Lucavarious only replied. ‘’ form the sentence as you like if it will make you feel better.’’

In exactly that moment the tattoo tingled on my lower back, I wanted to scratch at the itch, but the heavy dress was in the way.

‘’ you must learn the basics of it.’’ Lucavarious ordered and I nodded grimly. I needed to learn how to dance if I was going to dance all night long. I certainly didn’t want to dance with everyone, I could dance with Sam and then I could call it a quit.

‘’come here.’’ He said and it left no room to argue against him.  His hand snaked around my waist and his other hand lifted so I could place my hand in in his. There was no music on, and frankly it was a bit embarrassing. Lucavarious who probably read my mind, smirked and pressed me harder against him.

‘’ good girl Ciale, now steel yourself in your shoulders so I can freely guide and lead you around in twirls.’’ He said with laughter, I did as he said and tried to not think of how good he smelt or how it would be if his hand trailed lower than my lower back… think Ciale, think straight, focus and you’ll be alright.