Chapter 18: Q is for quirks with quick change

I whipped my head around the room to try and find the speaker of that voice. Father must of heard it too because he was glancing around wildly as well. Laughter flooded the room drowning me in fear. Just who was speaking.
Who do you think? Mocked the voice without any humor.
"Ana," I said aloud barely believing my ears. Ana hadn't talked with her voice. Not since my accident.
And why do you think I couldn't talk? Ana asked again this time with bitterness and malice.
"I don't know," I relished.
"You truly are amazing dearest Ana," said father as he still stared at her figure hovering well above the bed. The storm clouds were gone and she was only levitating in thin air like a magician's trick. Her eyes were closed and a peaceful smile was on her face. "Never did I think you would become a rabid with such power than again I should have know it all goes back to blood type doesn't it?" Father said more to himself than me. I didn't know what he was talking about and I just sighed leaning into the nearest wall for support. After all seeing my little sister levitate above her bed and hear her voice for the first time was bound to catch up to me sooner than later.
I will have my revenge, Ana seethed bitterness lacing her voice and without warning her body dropped back on to the bed. She opened her eyes and stared right at father. Her hands reached for his neck and squeezed. Ill silence you like you did to me all these years!
"Ana don't," I said lounging  for my sister and knocking her back onto the bed. Father only stared at her the way a scientist would inspect a new sample. A faint smile splayed on his lips never mind the fact that his daughter had tried to end his life! From his expression I could tell he was overly giddy at this new development and his eyes shimmered with many new hypothesis.
"Well it looks like both my daughters will be going to work with me," father mused allowed. The mere thought of seeing Ana strapped to cot and heavily sedated made my insides sour and writhe. I felt like I was going to be sick. How could father do this to Ana?