Chapter 9

The sun came through the window and shined brightly against my closed eyelids. I was awoken from my slumber when my fiancé began shifting her body from the mattress. I could feel the weight of her body slightly lift from the bed and my eyes popped open quickly.

"Where are you going?" I asked, lifting my head from the pillow and sitting up on my elbow.

"Go back to sleep, I'm going take a shower. This dress got glitter all over me." She mumbled.

I blinked a few times as she spoke.

"I have to get up anyway. There is no sleeping all day over here." I whispered as I pushed my own body from the bed and swung my feet over the edge. I stood up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before padding on bare feet across the wooden floor. As soon as I walked past the door frame in my plain white t-shirt and some pajama pants, my older brother came over and wrapped me in a tight hold.

His arm was wrapped over my shoulder as he bent me over in a wrestling hold. I picked up on the playful vibe he gave off and started to smile. There was absolutely no way I could possibly escape from or win the little wrestling match between Jake and I. He was always stronger than I had been and there was no doubt about that one. I tried quickly pulling my head from his grip with no use.

"C'mon lil sister, you've gotta try harder than that to get from my grip." John exclaimed happily.

"Children, please calm down." I heard from behind us.

The voice had made John release his grip over me. When he did so, I turned to see Amelia standing in the doorway.

The sun made a spot just above her head glow as if a halo had been placed by God himself to show a status of holiness- much like one he gives to his own angels. Her skin was perfect and flawless against the lighting and her smile was bright, much like her eyes.

"Well, glad to see you're back on your feet miss 'new-wolf.' " Jake said with a smile still positioned easily over his lips.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything for how amazed I was at the sight of my beautiful fiancé. Amelia walked my way and took my hand in hers, lacing our fingers together. I shuffled my feet slowly to scoot closer to her and she rested her head in my side because I was taller than she was.

"I'm gonna show her where the bathroom is for a shower." I told Jake, turning on my heels with Amelia's hand still in mine. We began to walk together before I heard Jake call out:

"Save water, shower with your girlfriend!"

"I'm her fiancé!" Amelia called back.

I let out a quiet chuckle as I heard this and shook my head. Once we got to the bathroom, I knocked against the door and awaited for someone to answer, but when nobody did, I turned the nob and opened the door.

"Oh wow." Amelia sucked in a breath of amazement to how clean and how large the bathroom was. The floors were lined with marble and the counter tops were a beautiful pearl color.

"It's a little over rated, but my parents really like to have things clean, much like myself, and they like the expensive side of things. Even though they are down-to-earth people, they like having the more expensive things. Say it lasts longer or something like that."

When I finished explaining why the bathroom was the way it was, I closed and locked the bathroom door. Padding over the marbled floor, I walked to the shower, opened the curtain back a little, and turned on the water. There wasn't much I could do after that because Amelia had sent herself over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pressed her lips on my back again before turning me around and pulling my face down to hers.

We stood that way for what seemed like eternity- just kissing one another slowly. We took in one another carefully. It was like a dance in which didn't need any physical movement of our bodies. It was wonderful.

Amelia's soft lips pulled away from mine as steam filled the bathroom air from the hot water in the shower.

We stripped one another before peeling back the shower curtain and stepping in beneath the water. It hit both our skins, mine first since I got in and shielded her from the hot water. She looked me up and down, making me feel somewhat self concious.

"Hmm?" She hummed softly.

"You're just so beautiful." I whispered.

I leaned my face downward, connecting my lips to hers again. It was like a hunger that grew deep within the pit of my stomach. I craved the sweet taste of her lips and my body ached for her's to be closer. My hands gripped around her waist carefully as I kissed her more passionately.

She didn't resist my affection. Amelia connected her body to mine just as much as I pushed for mine to be connected.

We continued on that way; an energetic passion arising between the both of us. My hands were brought from her waist to her chest as the water continued to drop from our heads down our bodies. We were slippery and wet together, and I didn't mind one bit.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

And with those words, and everything that happened after, everything was Ok. All bad thoughts were erased.