Chapter X

Na Vedui! Gi Suilon! I do hope you understand what that means. Please forgive our five month absence. We sure do hope so that most of you have been so impatiently waiting for us to come up with this update. We apologize, deeply. But it doesn't mean I have been working on the story, different parts at a time. Excuse all grammatical errors. Enjoy.

Boe i'waen! Novaer... Na lû e-govaned vîn

Narylfiel

Narylfiel felt relief when she saw her brother and her friends no longer in bonds. She and the mysterious leader, as she presumes, seemed to have come in a silent agreement in the middle of the forest. A blank stare between the two and a flash of agreement before their eyes.

"We must report back to the camp! If what you say is true, then you have no choice then to follow us. Can that be possible without any problems?" Nyrali raised the question which sounded more like a demand. Naryfliel disliked being bossed but even if they were outnumbered and she could take them, it was a risk she could not take.

Narylfiel shook her head to signal the cat witch they would comply and soon followed after them. Daermaethor grabbed onto Narylfiel's shoulder and said,"Wait Narylfiel. Are you sure we can trust them?" Narylfiel looked forward at the lady for a moment and thought before giving him an absolute answer.

"She doesn't seem to be friendly but what other choice do we have. If that orc party is still around, then they are the best chance to at least survive."

"My mind tells me to stay alert but my heart knows we can trust them Daer. Denwem mierel." Narylfiel responded, squeezed his hand reassueance. She continued on after the cat witch trail leaving her brother with a grim face who ultimately sighed.

She knows Daermaethor wasn't too happy with her choice but Narylfiel had a strange sensation. She could not quite wrap her hand around it but she must speak to this witch about some concerning matters at hand. In particular, about Narylfiel about herself.

(Do not worry.)

They had arrived to the tribes home after quite a scenic walk. Dare she say, it was quite stunning. Nature is truly quite a sight that leaves you breathless. The sun was finally setting in the sky on their way. You could hear the echos here and there animals creeping around as if to see what has caused a ruckus. As if Narylfiel presence to these animals alerted them to gather for a crowd. She could feel the stares of these creatures but they did not bother her. It was another eerie sensation in the air that was unsettling to her nerves.

It was a fair and long walk yet not tiring for Narylfiel. The others lagged behind, unaccustomed for not traveling on foot this long before. But they were also taking note of their way through this enchanted camp. Narylfiel was unbothered by this walk as she felt like she could roam around for ages without losing her breath. Roaming without destination was a journey for her. Nevertheless, the destination they were headed would be a sight for innocent eyes.

In the distance, a campfire could be seen, followed by hanging colored lanterns on wooden poles and tents fueled by colored fore. Quite the sight. Shades of red, orange, yellow, green and blue fire created what would be the barrier for this camp. This intrigued her as she never though fire could morph into other colors.  She began to glance around her and took notes of these beings.

The men of this camp were handsome, built and very masculine but as Narylfiel walked alone, she could hear their slight whispering in their own tongue. They would turn and look at her and continued on whispering. Narylfiel resisted the urge into turning them into roasted kittens. Her skin would itch to burn them all and feed. But for the sake of the women and the Queen Nyrali and how kind she was to take them. Narylfiel ignored them,"Tall but handsome, nonetheless, ruthless, smug and rude." She thought to her self minding her own busniess.