Final chapter: you're the one that i want

Cass' POV

              Few months has passed and its finally the last week of school, I passed all my classes and I made up with my family. They now understand about my fashion and don't mind me hanging out with friends again. Me and Danny are going strong he can't keep his hands away from me. Frenchy and Doody are together, Jan and Putzie are together and well for Sonny...he is still trying to get with Marty. Sandy got back with that jock guy but she still hangs out with us sometimes. Rizzo and Kenickie are still not together ever since the pregnancy and her going to the dance with Leo. Leo and I are still friends we just don't hang out much anymore.

               I went down to eat breakfast with my family then I went upstairs to brush my teeth and get dress into:

I heard a knock on the door I look into the window and I see my boys I waved I went downstairs sat on the shot gun seat next to Danny while the boys were in the back, I gave Danny a big kiss and the boys in the back were making kissing noises

"alright boys knock it off we are not 8 years old so stop acting like it!" I said
"I just can't believe its the last day of school!" Putzie said
"Cass why are you wearing this ugly preppy outfit?" Doody said
"oh this is just my morning wear once i get into my real outfit y'alls mouths including your's babe will drop." I said while Danny squeeze my thigh

we drove to the school for the senior carnival, all the guys went to their separate ways while me and Danny went to the Ferris Wheel.

He kept on kissing my neck and I started to giggle. "babe stop it we are in public!" he laughs "so when you gonna change in this jaw dropping outfit." I poke his nose and kiss his lips "you. will. see. my love!" he gave me a big kiss and once we were off the ride I saw the girls and gave them a hug minus Rizzo she still doesn't like me.

"hey girls wanna come with me to the restroom i want to change into a different outfit!" its a jaw dropping outfit for Danny!" the girls nodded and we all went to the nearest restroom.

"so Rizzo hows is the bun in the oven?" Jan said
"actually I got my period! I am not pregnant!" Rizzo said exciting
"you need to tell Kenickie that he thinks he still gonna to be a dad and he still loves you Riz!" I said to her
"how do you know he still loves me?"
"Really Rizzo? all he ever talks about is you!"
Rizzo realize that she still loves him to she ran with Jan.

I just finish putting my new outfit on and did my hair and makeup

(A/N: yes I know this is Sandy but lets pretend this is Cass wearing this outfit! And she is wearing a T bird jacket)

"wow Cass you look gorgeous!" Marty said. "all the guys are going to flip especially Danny!"
I smiled "Danny is not only going to flip he is going to break his jaw because it will go all the way down to the ground!" We all giggled and went to the find everyone.

We all meet near this fun house. I was getting really nervous, I step back went to hide behind one of the food stands. I started to have a panic attack, Frenchy and Marty came to find me.

"Cass whats going on are you ok?" Marty said
"I'm scared that he is not going to like me like this!" I said trying to breathe
"Cass you are the first ever female T-bird you are a bad ass!" Frenchy said while rubbing my back.
Marty gave me a cigarette to calm me, but I couldn't take it.
"Cass is something else wrong?" Frenchy said
I nodded and started to tear up.... "I miss my period...." they both gasp
"Cass are you PG?" Marty said
"I don't know its only been 2 weeks I'm scared Danny will leave me and think its not his!" I started to cry more."

"Hey don't cry." Frenchy said while wiping my tears away with a napkin "Danny is a sweet guy, yes he has an ego but I know for a fact that he will never leave you like that!" I smiled and nodded so once I was done calming down and fix my makeup and breast to make them look nice.

We were walking towards the boys Danny was not paying attention but Doody and Putzie saw me and their jaws drops and I heard boys cat calling and whistle at me as I walk to Danny. Danny saw me his face lit up and jaw dropped.

"CASS?!?! IS THAT YOU?!?!" he said his face with a big grin.
"tell me about it stud?"
"you're are giving me chills and its electrifying!" he smiled and I smirk heading to the fun house where he has to find me.

"Cass where did you go?"
I went behind him and scared him "BOO!" he screamed and I started to laugh he then pin me to the wall and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Danny I need to tell you something" I said after we kiss
"what is it babe?"
I took a deep breath shaking a lot
"I think I'm ummm......pregnant...." I said while I look down
Danny was not saying anything just in shock.
"Cass no matter what I will be on your side and the baby's side too!"
"r-really babe?" he nodded and gave me a big hug and gave me the biggest kiss ever!
I smiled and we both left the fun house having our arms around each other.

We got back to the gang. Kenickie is back with Rizzo and she told Kenick that she is not pregnant...but how am I gonna tell the guys that now I might be pregnant...

"I can't believe we are graduating! What should we do with our lives now?" Putzie said
"well me and Danny might start ummm.... a family..." I said the boys were confuse and then realize it
"oh my Cass do you have a bun in the oven?" Sonny said
I nodded "I might I don't know yet..." We all hugged and went to our separate ways.

                                                                             THEEND

                                                                             2years later  

2  years has passed and unfortunately I was not pregnant, but me and Danny are still together. Actually we are engaged to be married next year. We gave our T-bird jackets to the new crew, Danny gave his jacket to a guy name Johnny Nogerelli and I gave my jacket to a guy name Goose McKenzie. We moved into our own place I go to school while working at the diner and Danny is a mechanic. Frenchy is still with Doody, but she decided to go back to high school so she can actually graduate. Rizzo and Kenickie are together they are actually have a kid on the way. Sonny and Marty actually got married in Las Vegas. Jan and Putzie are not married yet but they are together. We still all hang out once in a while.

A/N: well thats the end of the story i really hope you guys love this story! it was my first one and it went number 1! hope you guys enjoy my next story soon! love ya!!