Chapter 9: grease lightning

Cass's POV
I grab my things and went with Kenickie then we went to shop. I saw the rest of the guys there including Danny was there. I ran to Danny's arm gave him a big hug.

"Danny I don't wanna go home my parents want me to banned seeing you!"

"What? Wait what happen?"

"They think you're a bad person and don't want me to hang out with you anymore! But I told them no and staying with you! I can live with French!"

Danny smiles and gave me a kiss on the forehead "you sure you wanna leave your family Cass?"

I nodded and smiled at him. "I rather be with you than them! Plus I turn 18 next month so I won't be a runaway teen I'll be an adult!"

We were fixing the car till one of the guys who are not Tbirds sees me helping fix the car. He was getting piss and push me aside

"Umm excuse me I was fixing that?!"

He laughed at me "women are not allowed to fix cars go home and go cook!"

I got so pissed off even the teacher who is a woman got mad. "Excuse me young man she has the right to help either you let her help or you are no longer in this class!" The guy shuts up and helps fix the car.

The guys were impressed that I knew how to fix cars.

"Geez Cass where you learn this?" Doody asked

"My dad taught me how to fix cars when I was in middle school." I smiled

~at Frosty's Palace~
We all  went to get milkshakes. Danny and I ordered a strawberry shake, Doody and Putzie got chocolate, Sonny got a vanilla shake and Kenickie got a soda pop. We were all laughing and joking around and Danny put his arm around me tight.

"No no no, Zuko if you wanna put your arm around Cassy you need to ask her to be your girlfriend!" Kenickie said, I started blushing and giggling.

"Yea you can't do this!" Sonny putting his arm around Putzie.

"Or you can't do this!" Doody said while attempting to kiss Putzie. "Hey stop that!" Putzie said moving away from the boys.

"Well they aren't wrong Cass!" Danny laughed and smiled

I nodded, Danny grabbed my hands and looks at me "Cass will you do the honor and be my girlfri-" he stop mid sentence and looked behind me. We all look and we see Sandy with all the pink ladies coming this way. Then he let go of my hands and went to look like cool Zuko.

"Hi boys!" Frenchy said

"What are you guys up to?" Jan said hugging Putzie

"Oh nothing we were just fixing up the car then we came here to get some shakes." Doody said

Everyone started talking amongst themselves, but Danny kept staring and trying to talk to Sandy, he was apologizing to her about the dance, but she started to talk to him and then they started flirting. My heart was crushed I ask for Danny's keys to his car he just gave it to me not giving eye contact to me.

I ran to the car and started the car. Then tears came into my cheeks that's when I knew my heart was broken. I drove the car and drove off to the cliff where everyone makes out at. I turn up the music so loud so people can't hear me cry.

He was so close asking me to his girl she had to ruin it! It's not fair! I know Danny since we were 5! But she meets him over the summer and he is head over heels to her! I heard a knock on my window it startled me and I thought it was Danny or Kenickie, but it was actually Balmudo. I turned off the music and try to dry off my tears.

"Hey toots some of us are trying to get action either you shush or get the hell out." He start in a mean tone, but notice my eyes were puffy and red.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were crying. Are you ok? Did your man left you here?" He said trying to be apologetic.

"It's none of your concern Balmudo! Leave me alone!" I said, before he said anything the girl in the car who was Cha Cha yelled at him to come back. He didn't move at all.

"Look I notice a T bird jacket are you the girl who is a T bird?" I nodded still trying to calm down. He left and then he came back.

"Where is your car and girl going?" I ask confused

"I told Cha Cha to meet me home she got mad but she went anyway. I don't like seeing a beautiful girl upset." He said while trying to touch my face. I moved myself away from him.

"May I come in?" He ask I was confuse why is crater face being so nice to me? I open the car door and let him in, but I distance myself just in case he does something.

"I'm not going to hurt you I may be the leader of the scorpions but I can still have a heart. Now want to tell me why a beautiful girl is here crying?"

I try not to tear up again but I started to cry again and telling him what had happen.

"Wow he was so close to ask you to be his but stop cuz he likes a pure innocent girl. Who wouldn't want you! You're badass and beautiful! Hell tell you what, if you want, I'll treat you right join the scorpions. Ditch the T bird jacket. We would treat you like a queen of the Scorpions!" Balmudo said with a grin

I don't know, Danny did break my heart by being with Sandy, but I have to leave all my friends. Balmudo said I'll be treated like a queen and be part of the gang. What should I do!

A/N: sorry for the late update I have terrible writer's block! What should you guys think? Should Cassy join the scorpions and see what would happen? Or should she stay and be a t bird to be with her friends? Comment below!!