Chapter 10: new gang??

Cass' POV
I told Balmudo I mean Leo to give me a few days to think about he nodded. "Hey want me to take you home?" He asked but I looked down and realize I packed up and left my home because they wouldn't let me be with Danny, but since he wants to be with Sandy I guess I can go home....

"I wish I can but I feel like they don't want me there. I try to run away because they wouldn't let me be with Zuko, but now I don't know if I have a home..." I said while I feel tears running down my face.

Leo rubbed my back and it felt weird why is he being nice to me.

We were just watching the stars at night till we saw car lights coming our way it was bright that we couldn't see who it was then we heard yelling.

Then me and Leo look outside and saw Danny and Kenickie in grease lightning. "Shit how did they found me?!"

"Cass what the hell are you doing with him?!" Danny yelled out with a heated Kenickie, his face was really red. Last time he saw Leo he was dancing with Rizzo at the dance.

"What I can't hang out with other people other than our gang?" I yelled at them. I was really piss and didn't want to see Zuko at all.

"You can but just not him! He's bad news!" Danny said with Kenickie agreeing with him.

"I don't care he has a bad bone in his body! He was nice to me! He cares about me! Unlike you fuck faces!" I yelled at the guys having tears falling down.

"Let's go Leo, I'll stay with you..." I said walking with Leo with his arms around me.

"See you losers have fun making out here!" Leo said laughing as we head to his car. Driving away seeing Danny and Kenickie just standing there in disbelief.

Danny's POV
As we saw Cass driving I was just in shock that she went with him! Like why him!? I was so confuse. Then Kenickie shoves me. "What the hell Kenick!"

"This is all your fault Danny! This is your fault Cass went with him!" Kenickie yelled punching me in the face.

"How the hell is my fault! I didn't do shit!" I yelled and shoved him to the ground.

"Really?! Cass has a huge ass crush on you she is in love with you damn it!! Are you stupid or are you stupid!!" Kenickie shoves me to the ground.

Then I realize I was about to ask her to be mine till I saw Sandy...this IS my fault...fuck! I bang my fist to the ground. "How are we gonna get her back?!"

Me and Kenickie started to think. "We need to go Balmudo's turf and get her back!!

A/n: im sorry  for the long update 😭😭