Chapter 2: the one and only Danny Zuko

Cassy's POV
It's Monday morning and it's time for school I went to eat breakfast and brush my teeth got into this:

I started to walk to school till I heard a honk near me I turn around and it was Kenickie "now why is a gorgeous lady walking to school?" I smiled and giggled "because this gorgeous has no car to drive to school" "well hop on I want introduce you ...

I started to walk to school till I heard a honk near me I turn around and it was Kenickie "now why is a gorgeous lady walking to school?" I smiled and giggled "because this gorgeous has no car to drive to school" "well hop on I want introduce you to my crew!" I hop next to him and we drove off to the school.
"Hey Kenickie can you please don't tell your friends that you saw me in the preppy clothes! I would lose my rep!" He smirk and nodded as we drove to the school.
I hop off the car and Kenickie put his arm around me like I'm his girl or something. "Um why is your arm around me?" I ask and he just smirk and didn't say anything I rolled my eyes and move away. We both went to our separate ways

~lunch time~

Finally lunch time Kenickie told me to meet him at the bleachers to meet his friends. I walk up to the bleachers and see all the guys

"Cassy!!!" Kenickie runs up to me and carries me up to the boys

"Cassy!!!" Kenickie runs up to me and carries me up to the boys. "Boys let me introduce to Cassy, Cassy, this is Sonny, Doody, Putzie and the one and only my best friend Danny Zuko. Danny look at me and gave me smirk

 Danny look at me and gave me smirk

I blushed and said hi to everyone. I ate my lunch then the guys started to make fun of the football team then started talking about Danny's beach weekend and when he met some girl over there, I rolled my eyes and continued eating my lunch. Finished my lunch threw it away and went under the bleachers to smoke a cigarette. Till I heard someone come near me I look up and I see Danny he smiled and I offered him a cigarette he took and it was just awkward silences....

"I can't believe you don't remember me Cassy!" I look up to Danny confuse as hell "what are you talking about Zuko this is the first time we met!" He laughed gave me a small little blue bracelet. The gears finally click and the lightbulb finally light up.... "OMG DANIEL ZUKO?! My kindergarten boyfriend Daniel?!" He has the biggest grin on his face and gave him a huge hug! "I didn't know you go to this school look at you looking so handsome!" I gave a big smile "look at me?! Look at you! Gorgeous as ever!!" I gave him a big hug and we laughed together. He went to tell me about the girl he met at the beach.
"Wait that wasn't the story you told your friends?" He nervously chuckled "I only said that to the T-birds to keep my rep" I rolled my eyes and we both went back to class

~after school~

Since Kenickie was my ride back home all we did is to hang out with the T-birds after school. "So what you two know each other?" Kenickie said confused "yes I knew this weirdo before he was Danny Zuko he was Daniel Zuko the cutie kindergarten who was my boyfriend" I laughed.  "Yea I kept my friendship bracelet she gave me before she moved away!" We all talked till we saw some girls in Pink jackets that say Pink Ladies. "Who is this girl with you guys she is not a pink lady? Go away you are not allowed to hang out with the pink ladies and the T-birds!" The girl with the short hair said to me with a bitchy tone.
"Rizzo calm the hell down she just a fri-" I cut off Kenickie "hold on Kenick I got this..." I cleared my throat took a deep breath, "all right "Rizzo" what kind of a name is that? First off you don't tell me who I can and cannot hang out, secondly Kenickie is my next door neighbor and my ride back home so I can't leave and thirdly me and Danny been friends since kindergarten, so either you back the fuck up or leave me alone ya dig?" Everyone's face was in shock on what I say and Danny started to slow Clap then everyone except Rizzo laughed. Then we all went to Frosty for some milkshakes!