Chapter 8: I think im in love

Cass's POV
I just froze in the kiss in shock I didn't know what to do! I kissed back and I felt fireworks, every second in the kiss was amazing we were both in sync!

We both pulled back and I was blushing like 10 shades of red and he was blushing as well.

"Um I guess I'll see you in school on Monday..." he said and I nodded and he walked back to his car and I waved him goodbye. I head to my room so giddy and happy.

~Sunday~

I'm laying in bed thinking about what happen last night. Till my mother opens my door with her mad face one.

"Young lady we are going to church! You need to repent your sinister sins!!"

"What sins did I do?!" I yelled at her being confuse. I didn't do anything wrong that I don't recall

"Cassandra I saw you on television dancing so sinister! Who taught you had to dance like that!"

"Mother that's how we dance now it's not like your time with stupid ball room dancing!"

"No we are going to church! Now I bought you this dress a week ago and you will wear this dress weather you like it or not!!"

She gave me box and I see a hideous dress

Really mother gloves too? I put the dress on and peek at the door to see if Kenickie is not out there

Really mother gloves too? I put the dress on and peek at the door to see if Kenickie is not out there. But right when I step out Kenickie came out of his house. I ran as fast as I can so he can just see a pink blue

"Dad drive now!!" I said as I duck my head hoping he didn't see me

"Nonsense sweetheart look it's our next door neighbor's son! "Hello young man!" My dad yells and waving to Kenickie.

"Dad shut up and just drive!!" I said getting really pissed off as I hid my body in the back seat.

"Oh hi Mr. De Luca where are you guys off to?" Kenickie said looking in the back seat.

"Oh we are going to church in this beautiful Sunday, you're welcome to join us."

"Please don't say yes, please don't say yes!" I said begging in my head

"No that's ok Mr. De Luca, I'm going to the school to get my car fix. But thank you for the offer!"

My dad drove off to the church and hoping no one sees me I sat in the back so no one will see me.

Church is finally over and went back to the car till I saw Kenickie waiting with his bike. Fuck I think he saw me. He saw me and gave me a big grin. He ran to me

"Look at this preppy little Sphinx!" He started to check me out

"You tell anyone you're dead! I may look like this but I can see kick your ass! I'm still mad at you Kenickie!" I yelled at him while I grab his shirt!

"Why are you dress like this anyway?"

"My mom saw me on tv with Danny dancing and she said it was so sinister that I needed to repent my sins..."

He chuckled "look I'm sorry what I did I should have not done that, but hey wanna come to the school we are gonna fix my car!"

"I'm not gonna go in this outfit especially when Danny is there."

"Yea Danny told me what happen to you two last night!"

"What did he told you?!" Before he could answer me my parents yelled at me to go back in the car "pick me up at my house!" He nodded and went on his bike and drove off.

We were driving till we passed out house, "um guys house is that way?!" I said being confuse!

"Oh we know Cassandra but we are going to talk to your little friend's parents and tell them their son is not allow to get near you ever again!" My mom said in anger

"What the actual fuck mother! You can't do that! Danny is my friend we've been friends since kindergarten don't you fucking remember Daniel?!"

"Watch your mouth young lady! And yes I remember that delinquent I knew he would end up being no good!" My mother said, we hit a red light and open the door and left.

"You get back in this car right now young lady!"

"No mother I'm done with you! Danny is the greatest guy ever and guess what we made out last night in our front porch! I'm leaving good bye!" I slammed the door and ran! I took off my shoes and started running to my house.

I saw Kenickie near my house and ran faster. "Kenickie!!!!" He saw me and waved at me
I went to the door and grab my bag started to pack.

"Cass what's going on?!" He said worried

"My parents wanted me to banned me and Danny to see each other so fuck them I'm leaving!"

"What the fuck really why?!"

I told him the situation and even the kiss. "Kenickie I think I'm in love with Zuko... and I don't know what to do..."

"Cmon lets go to the shop and help me fix my car." He said and I smiled. And we head over there.

A/n: I'm so sorry I updated late