PAX (pt. 2)

I rested my head on Mason's shoulder, closing my eyes hoping to get some more sleep in before the convention. He payed no mind to it and continued to mess around with the boys, I grabbed a blanket that had been on the floor and covered myself with it. Toby tapped my knee and said loudly that we'd be there in about 1.5 hours. I nodded and snuggled back comfortably, trying to go to sleep.

// TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY BABY FITZ,, TO PAX\\

Someone shook me and pulled out my left earbud, telling me we were at PAX. I jumped and looked around, still drowsy and got out of the car stretching and popping my back in the process. Looking around, I quickly became adjusted and became extremly excited to be there. Smiling brightly, I skipped ahead of everyone and looked at the huge convention and started walking faster to get in quicker. " Thank you so much Swagger, " I said, while walking into the doors and pulling my stuff from my pockets and setting them and my bag into the bucket beside the metal detector, before walking into it and smiling at the man standing beside the machine.

" No problem, you deserve it Miss, Dapper Souls, " he said jokingly and smiled. I lagged behind to Ezra who had been at the back and looking at his phone. I smiled at him and he smiled softly back, putting his phone back into his pocket. " Are you excited, " he asked, looking in front of him instead of at me. " Of course, I've been wanting to come since I first started YouTube, " I responded, looking at everything with wide eyes. I smiled big at him and continued to walk around, looking at the stalls and getting stuff signed by some people there.

I was looking at a stall that was hosting a new game that I was planning on playing and getting once it was released, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. " Um, Hel'-Hello! My name-name is Jaden and I was wond-wondering if I could get-get a picture and an auto-graph.., " a sweet teenager said from behind me, I looked at her and smiled big while pulling out a sharpie and tilting my head down so my glasses would fall onto my nose. " Of course!! Hand me what you want signed and we'll get a bunch of pictures, " I smiled and she handed me a book full of signatures, including the MISFITS and some other youtubers and game creators. I signed " DapperSouls" in messy but pretty handwriting in a large empty space of her cute little notebook. I gave her my award winning smile and smiled at the camera. I kissed her cheek and she snapped some more pictures. " Thank you, so much! It means a lot to me, " she said while smiling, holding her phone tight against her chest.

I looked at her arms and saw some faint scars, and I smiled, gripping her wrists softly and rubbed my thumbs over them. " Thank YOU for being a fan of me and the boys' channels, it's people like YOU that get us here! Now, go out and get more pictures and signatures, " I said while lightly letting go of her wrists and smiling all pretty like. She smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged me tight before saying a feeble " goodbye ", heading off for more signatures.

I smiled after her and texted Eric, asking where he and the boys were. He texted back saying that they were by the entrance and I jogged around, searching for them. I slowed down and turned a corner walking down it I tried to look around for the boys, seeing as I was at the entrance. I saw a glimpse of someone's F L U F F Y hair and sprinted off towards the f l o o f. Smiling, I jumped on Ezra's back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and setting my chin on his head. He gripped under my thighs and smiled up at me, greeting me with a small ' sup '.

" Where we goin', " I asked, bored. I felt my body being hiked up and I looked down at Ezra's fluff, reaching a hand up to touch it. I plopped my hand straight on his head and smiled giddily at the feeling, it was so. fluffy. " Food, then back to the Manor, why, " I heard Cam say. " I'm boreeeeeeeed, " I said, rolling my head backwards but being careful not to tip Ezra off balance. Speaking of him, he was a skinny dood so I was probably getting kinda heavy to him... I tapped his arm and pulled my legs out of his grip, standing on my own. " Wait, I gotta wedgieee, " I said, hiding myself slightly behind Toby and fixing my issue. They all laughed, Mason doubling over. I giggled with them and looked at Cam with wide eyes. " What are we getting, to eat, " I asked him slowly. " Chick-Fil-A.., " He said equally as slow, raising an eyebrow. I nodded at him with narrowed eyebrows, looking suspicious. Cameron looked back with wide eyes and laughed at my look. I giggled and walked behind them with bright green eyes and a skip in my step. Ezra walked up closer to the group and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, looking behind himself with narrowed eyes and an angry look on his face. I looked at him with confused eyes and studied his face, my cheeks heating up before I followed his eyes to see a guy biting his lips and looking me up and down. I scowled and wrapped my arm around his waist while sneakily flipping him off. Ezra looked down at me and his face had softened, he smiled at me and I smiled back while dragging him along to catch up for the fooooods.

" I friggen LOVE Chick-Fil-A. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------