Preparing for PAX.

It's been 2 days since Eric, my brother revealed he would be bringing me to PAX. I am REALLLLLY excited and am having trouble containing my excitement. My name on YT is Dappersouls, despite my name nobody in the GBG or MISFITS know Im swags' sister, they think we're just close friends.

" SWAGSSSSSSS, IM BORED, " I whined, walking around the house, my dogs following me with their tongues lolling out and jumping at my heels. I pet Major's head and scratched Diablo's butt and led them to the front door.

" IM TAKING MY DOGS OUT, DONT WORRY ABOUT ME, " I yelled through the house knowing I was interrupting his recording. " SHUT UP, " he yelled back. " NO, " I yelled and clipped their collars, opening the door and walked them out. I walked happily around, the dogs also trotting along the path we walked everyday.

I texted Dad and told him I was gonna be out for a while getting food and walking the dogs. I started jogging to get to a McDonalds or Taco Bell while the dogs trotted with. We made it to a McDonalds and I walked in with the dogs, some people looked with a nasty glare and some muttered under their breath.

" Those dogs are DANGEROUS and a HAZARD to the community, can you please take them outside. "

I froze in my tracks and looked slowly at the woman who had her child hidden behind her back, he seemed to want to pet my " DANGEROUS " dogs. " The only thing, DANGEROUS, OR HAZAROUS to our community here, is YOU. " I snapped.

" Also, your son seems to want to pet my DANGEROUS dogs, so, Cmere bud. They won't bite, they never have and I prmise they never will, " I said with a polite voice to the kid, he brightened and ran over to the dogs, petting them with a big ol' smile on his face.

Diablo licked his face and hands while Major sat with his tail wagging a mile a minute and licked his shoes and face. I called them back with a gentle laugh and ushered the kid back to his fuming mother and amused father.

= Time skip after ordering brought by, ChickfilA cows =

" Have a good day! And I really enjoy how you stood up to that nasty woman, " the cashier complimented, I smiled and thanked him. I walked out with a skip in my step and made my way home.

" That was eventful! "