Plane rides.. Yayy! ( pt.2 )

You grabbed the bags from the car and followed Eric inside the airport, the dogs sniffing through their muzzles at the people who seemed to avoid them at all costs. " I'm hungry, swags, " you whined, dragging your feet slightly but regretting it when you tripped over my suitcase wheel. " We'll stop for Starbucks and McDonalds? If you want, " he offered turning to you with a raised eyebrow, he had his helmet off and in a bag so we had no issue with identity crisises. " YESH, please, " you smiled with your perfect white teeth, your nose scrunching with the peircing.

He smiled a pretty smile back and headed towards the McDonalds and Starbucks, " Regular coffee and nuggets with BBQ right, " he questioned looking at your face. " Yep! OH, get something for the dogs too, " you replied before quickly adding the end piece. He nodded and walked off while you went and sat down by a wall socket and nudging the dogs to growl quietly if someone came over to steal the other socket that you were saving for your brother, it was successful. You felt a cramp in your lower abdomen but waved it off.

Eric walked around for a few minutes seraching for you before catching the dogs' muzzled faces, they noticed him too and stood up wagging their tails making people near schooch away. " Here is your coffee m'lady and nuggets, I got me something and the dogs a 20 peice nugget, you decide how to split that, " he nudged your shoulder saying while plugging in his phone. " Thanks you!! Here Major, Diablo, " you thanked and gave the dogs their nuggets one by one. You adjusted your croptop as you pulled up your pants slightly so they weren't sagging on your butt.

" Hey, SWAGS, " you said to Eric out of no where, you could feel a cramp seizing your stomach again and you frowned. " The heck was that mood change and WHAT, " he said half realising what was happening. " Hand me my bookbag, I need to go find a bathroom and check something, " you frowned and Eric immediatly knew what was going on, and he handed you your bag with a pity look. You muttered a thanks and searched for a bathroom.

You reached the bathroom and you felt something in your underwear and you openly cursed hurrying to one of the stalls to check if you started your period or not, this plane ride would suck if you did, and you'd be moody when you met the boys. Walking into a stall, your stomach decided to stab you with a dull butchers nice and you almost doubled over, but pulled down your pants to check and YEP. INDEED YOU DID. YOU STARTED YOUR PERIOD IN AN AIRPORT. You growled under your breath and texted Eric and he immediatly texted back that he was already on the way to find you some snack and maybe medicine.

You unzipped a small area in your backpack and decided on using a tampon instead of a pad. You fixated your tampon and walked out of the bathroom with your backpack on your back and a scowl on your usually pretty happy looking face. A few guys whistled at your body in the outfit you were wearing and you glared at them so hard they flinched and had to look away. Your eyes were half lidded and your posture sucked booty hole. " Here ya go, it'll help I think, " eric said when you sat down again, Major lying his big head on your stomach, he sensed your pain and lyed on your stomach to releive it. He was to precious for the world, you would've cried but then it would've alarmed some people. You grabbed the small pill from Eric's large hands and put it in your mouth and swallowed it with little water, you could swallow a pill dry and barely be fazed. He smiled at you with a tight lip, " You okay? I know how bad your cramps can get.. " Eric asked, genuinly concerned. AWEEE.. " Yeah, Thanks bro but Im good for now, " you said, your head on your knees which were cuddled up to your chest.

( IDK HOW AIRPORTS WORK ;-; )

" To Melbourne, please board. "