Plane Rides pt. 3 ( A/N at end, read if you want. )

( Above or to the side in the media is what your profile is for your channel! )

We heard the ladys voice go throughout the airport and stood up, grabbing our bags while I grabbed the dogs' leashes and one of my two bags. " Eric, Im hungry, " I mumbled to my brother who was staring at his phone on the way to the plane. " I think they'll have snacks on board, " he replied pocketing his phone and adjusting his bag. I mumbled ' ok ' and walked to the plane, gripping the leashes tighter in my hangs whenever a cramp would roll over my body. " Major, Ruhe, " I whispered ' calm ' to him in German. " Diablo, you too. "

The lady had asked for the papers on Diablo and Major that said they were service dogs and I gladly pulled the papers from my backpack knowing someone would want to see them. " Thank you, may I board now, " I said in a sarcastic tone. " You may, " she said with a glare, standing up straight to face the crowd again. I sighed and climbed onto the plane with the dogs trailing behind sniffing at passengers ( who moved their legs to avoid being scared or being bit ) they passed. " Good boys, " I murmured to them and sat down in the seat closest to the window, Diablo lying on the floor and Major climbing into one of the three seats beside me, I looked at Eric with tired eyes and pushed the arm rest up for major to lie down on my lap and make a little room for my brother who was standing awkwardly in the aisle.

" Sit down, and stop staring at the seat like its poisoned, " I joked, my cramps going away slightly, which I was extremely thankful for considering we were on a plane. He chuckled and sat down on the aisle seat, patting his lap for Diablo to sit on. Diablo sat up and whimpered happily, jumping onto his lap and curling into a ball. " Sleep good, Dakota. You'll need it for these guys, " he said as you were putting in your headphones. " Will do, Swags, " I replied, putting the headphones over my head and turning on my 'travelling' playlist that I had also listened to on the car ride after our karaoke session. " Good, night.... " Eric said, even though his voice was kinda muffled. " Night.. "

= After the flight, getting picked up by Toby and Inutt/Matt. Brought by precious Major =

" Wake up, we're here and the dogs look like they gotta pee, " I heard a voice say loudly in my ear. I murmured incoherant words and rubbed my eyes and looked around the almost empty airplane. I stretched a big stretch and yawned licking my lips. I registered what he had said and hopped up with wide eyes, hurrying outside only barely having grabbed my bags to let the dogs go potty. ( hehe potty ) " Gotta go fast " I murmured completly zooming past everyone in the airport to get to the outside world. " Dakota!! Wait UP, " Eric yeled behind me, only receiving a ' Gotta go FAST ' in return. He huffed and ran after lugging his bags behind, I had made it outside and were allowing the dogs to sniff around and pee and or poop, holding potty bags in my hand while all my bags were in a neat-ish pile.

" They had to pee, " I shrugged, my mood boosted. " You, are, CRAZY, " he panted dropping his bags next to my pile with a pout on his face. " RII'II''IN'NNG " a loud ringing noise made me jump and the dogs bark for a short bit before sitting down watching me, waiting for the next move. " Toby is on his way here, get stuff ready, " Eric informed, grabbing his bags and standing near the edge of the curb, writing " TOBY " in big bold letters on a piece of cardboard he found. Without a word I slung my smaller bags on my back and holding the wheeled one in my left hand, while the dogs leashes were in my right. " I am SO ready, " I smiled wide and bounced on my heels, waiting to see my best friend Toby after so long. Eric smirked and looked forward waiting to see his friends.

= about 30-40 minutes later of waiting =

I had been on my phone, watching one of Fitz' new videos while we waited for Toby to arrive. A lightbulb appeared in my head and I realised I hadn't told my Fancy fedora's I was going to PAX. ( Fancy fedora's, you like? ) I had luckily brought my camera with me and I pulled it out, fixing my glasses and messy braids getting ready to do a slight vlog. " HALLO MY FANCY FEDORA'S! HOW ARE YOU, I'M PRETTY GOOD HONESTLY. EXCEPT THE FACT IM ON MY PERIOD AND WAITING AT THE AIRPORT TO BE PICKED UP BY TOBY FOR PAX, YUPPERO IM GOIN TO PAX! " I said loudly to the camera and slung my arm around Eric. " CURTOSY OF THIS MAN RIGHT HERE, " I smiled big and had my hand, that was hung over his shoulder cover his face. Yes, I would blur it out later but for now, hands would do. " But, right now It is... I dont know, Ill check in a minute; HAH, but thanks to by big brubber I am going to PAX to finally meet a few of the amazing men and women I have been playing games with. As well as meet all you! " A broad smile whiped over my face and Eric laughed loudly beside me.

" BEEP BEEP SISTERS, WE'RE HEREEEE, " I heard a accented voice scream from in front of us, I turned my camera off and immediatly launched myself toward the car, dropping my bags and shoving the leashes to Eric. " TOBYYYYYYYY, " I screamed wrapping him in a big bear hug tears stinging my eyes. " Heylo, sister, " Toby returned, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug aswell. " Major! Diablo, and mah boy Eric, " he smiled, walking over to them and ruffling Majors neck fur and scratching Diablos head, doing this weird hug with Eric. I pulled my hair from their braids and slid the hairties over my wrist untangling the braid, brushing it out with my fingers. " MATT, " I said loudly and he got out of the passengers seat walking over to me with a big smile on his dopey face. " I missed you, Nutty boi, " I smiled, the tears now fleeing down my rosy cheeks. I rubbed my nose letting go of his lanky body wincing when I moved my peircing the wrong way.

" NOW, TO THE MISFITS HOUSE! "

( Ok, SO I am extremely proud of this book. It now has over 300 reads on it and I am so happy. Writing, is a way for me to express my dreams in a way I and other people can enjoy it. In the next chapter, Dakota and Fitz, Mason, and our lucky star Ezra will meet. This is kinda a filler chapter, Sadly but it will help understand Dakota's personality a bit more.

Goodbye, Fancy Fedora's!! I loves you all. Peace out Broski"s! )