Zoo day- Part 1

2023/02/03 please refer to the first chapter, or the book description ( the latter is the best choice ) if there is any confusion.

( A/N - Hey everyone! Sorry for being so absent... Ive lost motivation for this book and I dont watch the misfits anymore, but I will continue to put out content for you all! Enjoy this chapter. )

     I finished my food and stood up, drinking the rest of the drink in my hand and dumped it all into the sink- vowing I would finish it later. Major trotted behind me while Diablo was begging for scraps under the feet of the all the males in the living room. I leaned against the counter and looked at my phone, sccrolling through instagram and twitter. An idea suddenly popped into my head and I adjusted my shirt while running upstairs to my suitcase. I ripped it open and pulled out a pair of plain black nike slides, slipped them on and checked the battery on my phone.

     Gripping the dark grey/green bag I had slung around my shoulders I ushered the boys to hurry up. " C'mon guys,, we have to hurry up so we can make it in time!  " murmurong under my breath as I checked through my bag making sure I had everything I needed. " Make it in time for what exactly... " Mason chirped through his mouthful of food. " We're going to the zoo today, " I yelled back to the braced boy. He smiled and finished his food quickly- not caring if he would choke and put the plate and utensils in the sink. Everyone followed suit quickly after and went back upstairs to get ready.

   = small skip, before they left Kota let the dogs out and fed/watered them.  =

     The boys came down clad in joggers, shirts, jeans, shorts, and sweaters- their hair slightly messy and a tired look on their faces. I laughed and held a hand out- my eyes sharp; " Im driving. " There were multiple complaints but I had a smile on my face and a tap in my foot as we all got comfy in one car- Eric driving the other one. Cam, Mason, Ezra, and Toby were in my car while everyone else was in the second one. I smiled bigger this time, flicking my cat eye sunglasses down onto my nose and turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway.

= bigger time skip- at the zoo =

     I was in a different group that the main boys were, so I immediatly starting walking towards the reptile section; a skip in my step. I spedwalked into the reptile house and looked with wonder in my eyes at the huge snakes and kamodo dragons. I giggled quietly and heard a quiet ding- I pulled my phone from my pocket and wrinkled my nose at a text from Eric saying, ' where you '. I sighed and replied where I was feeling a presence from behind me and turned around- my eyes narrowed. A goofy looking Mason popped up, my mouth shaped an 'O' and I waved, turning back at the reptiles. He just smiled playfully back and stood beside me, pointing in awe at the big animals.