Chapter Nine ~ The real Threat.

Chapter nine

Anonymous’ POV

I watched outside, no one knew I was here; it had been too long since I had seen Mariah… I’ve been… I guess you could say occupied with that jerk boyfriend of hers. So far… he has been bashed half to death by a baseball bat. To make it less suspicious I stole his money to make it look like a mugging. But as soon as he regains consciousness, I will warn him. He hurts my angel again… this time he might just die… One down, one to go…

************

Mariah’s POV

My cell phone buzzed, I huffed and looked at the caller ID. It was dale’s cell phone. I hung up straight away, not wanting to talk to that jerk. I began to panic… what if he knew I had hung up on purpose? I was scared. I fumbled with my phone and dialled him back. As soon as the call was answered, I realised it wasn’t Dale at all. It was his mum.

“Mariah?”

“Yes… this is Mariah! What’s the matter?”

“Its Dale… he was mugged and beaten half to death…”

I stay quiet… I didn’t care but this was horrible! I guess Karma is really a bitch.

Is he okay? This is terrible!”

I tried to sound worried… I am usually a bad actress, but I guess I did the job.

He wants to see you…. But in private… please come quickly!”

She told me which hospital and to get there soon. I pondered on whether or not to go… I mean…. I hated the guy… but his mother seemed to think that I loved him… she was always so nice to me. I sighed; I wasn’t doing this for Dale… I was doing this for Mary… His mother. I tried to get out of bed quickly, my legs tangling in the sheets causing me to fall flat on my face. I groaned and unstuck myself from the floor. I quickly showered and changed, slipping on my vans as I brushed my teeth. I raced around, fixing this and fixing that about myself. Once I was done I quickly looked up bus times, I didn’t want anyone to drive me there. I saw that one was coming in about half an hour.

I galloped down the stairs, I was almost out the front door arms wrapped around my waist, I had a sudden urge to scream out some very rude words. I was plonked down in a kitchen chair. Helena put a bowl of cereal in front of me. Harry had his arms folded over his chest, Michael and Lucy both had determined looks on their faces… “What is this??” I demanded. “You are going to eat! Whether if you like it or not!” Helena tried to sound stern, but it wasn’t a part of her character. “Everyone is here!” Michael spat. Not everyone…. I thought to myself. “So if I take a bite! Will you let me go?” I whined, “Depends on how much this bite is worth!” Harry handed me a spoon. I grumbled and ate the tiniest mouthful. “Can I go now?” I muttered, stubbornly crossing my arms over my chest.

“No… No you cannot…” Helena pointed to the cereal bowl again, “eat more!” she droned, dragging out the more like the way a six year old does. I quickly thought to myself, not wanting to eat anymore. Maybe if I made a run for it…. I could make the bus in time… With that I stood up and pushed past everyone, making a wild run for the door, I flung open the front door, cackling evilly. Arms wrapped around me again, “NOOOOOO!” I screamed out as I was picked up off the ground, I wildly kicked my legs and wiggled my arms, “let me go!!!!”

“Come one Mariah! Just eat the damn cereal!” Michael scolded. I gave him a massive dirty as I was put back in the chair. I groaned and took another mouthful, “YOU HAPPY NOW!”

****************

I grumbled and muttered curse words under my breath as I scrubbed my teeth; they had all managed to get me to eat an entire bowl of cereal. I felt really sick, like I was about to throw up, they didn’t understand that if they made me eat too much at this stage, I will vomit it all up. That’s exactly what I did. I scrubbed my teeth even harder, trying to get rid of that horrible taste. Once I was done, I looked at the time, it had taken me longer to eat then I first thought.

****************

“Thank you so much for coming Mariah!” Mary hugged me tightly, I nodded, plastering on a fake smile, honestly, I didn’t want to be here in the slightest. I entered the room, Dale was awake, crap… I tried my hardest not to groan with disgust, “Hey sweetie.” He smiled fakely; it made me want to be sick all over again. “Hey dale… how are you?” I sat down next to his bed, I tried not to convulse as he gently grabbed my hand, “I’m okay… sorry you had to see me like this…” He tried to hide his eyes, shit…. He was a good actor. I nodded and made him look at me, “I don’t care what you look like, you will always be mine…” he kissed me but I quickly pulled away…. I stammered, “I-i-I’ve got to good….” Mary smiled, “Let me drop you home!”

****************

Anonymous’ POV

Damn…. I watched outside as Mariah sat at his bedside, fuck…. I was going to threaten him… I had it all planned out…. But she just had to show up didn’t she?? I groaned and walked away, I now have to do the other thing I was going to do. I had to take care of this Louis boy…. Maybe for forever…. Because I had realised, he was the bigger threat…. Dale was merely nothing… more or less a distraction for me… a distraction to lead me away from the real threat…

I was going to have to rid of that Louis boy… once and for all….

***************************

Short chapter…

Can’t be fucked to write anymore

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

Vote, comment, fan….

Do whatever

Love you all <3

-Katlyn

Xoxo