Two Weeks Later... ..Ch 22..

(HeY- Before I start this one, I just wanna say that it may or may not be a little short. It's just a little thing for the next book. Imma introduce some things and stuff- but uh let's just write this thing-)

Narrator's Pov. (Cuz that's all this is gonna be)

With everyone now at peace, everything was fine, or so it seemed..
The village had no ruler, or at least that's what they thought. Asriel, Asgore's son, was to inherit the throne. And he did, taking full control over the village. He planned to catch Encre, knowing she was still alive. He didn't want to be a throne thief like his father, Asgore. He wanted to marry Encre, to be a part of the real royal family.

Suave and the maids returned to the castle. They were all there once again, and Fallacy introduced them to Encre. The maids began their fangirling already, shipping Encre and Fallacy. The maids have always shipped Suave and Jasper, even though the two did not love each other like that.

But everything seemed fine. With the maids and Suave back at the castle, and with the village and it's new ruler. But with a new ruler, comes new changes. How would these changes affect everyone? Would Asriel's plan be successful? Or would he be slain by an iron sword like his father? Nobody knows what is to come.

So we must wait and see.

(239 Words- imnotgonnasayanything-)
(Ack, then I will say something for you, chaild. Thank you to everyone who supported this book! It was super fun to help Kaila out with this through our RPs and ideas regarding the book and stuff, and about that, thanks to these people especially that supported Kaila;
Kni
Blue
Classic
Inhale
and Soap!
Also, check out the oneshots we're both doing here, ack. There'll also be VV stuff in this book that Kaila couldn't fit into the book, so yeah; https://my.w.tt/GfKOR03t7U
So, uh, yeah. IDK what else to say, so see you all in the next book! -Croe)