Help Yourself ..Ch 3..

Fallacy's Pov.

Jasper flew out of the room. I didn't know why, but he did it anyway.
I looked back at the mortal who was now hugging her knees on the bed.
'How cu- NO! Fallacy! Stop thinking she's cute! You're the Vampire King! You can't love a mortal!' I internally yelled at myself, sighing softly.
I stepped toward the mortal as I asked, "..So.. Care to tell me your name..?" She didn't answer. Ugh, it was kind of annoying. I took another step toward her. This time, she scooted away from me. Though she winced in pain from something. "..Something hurts.. tell me, what hurts..?" I said. It came out a bit harsher than I intended. "Nothing hurts... just leave me alone.." She replied. I wasn't going to leave until she told me what hurt. "...Something hurts, tell me what hurts... I want to help you.. I want to make sure you're ok... so please.. tell me.. what hurts..?" I asked again. "Nothing hurts I said.. besides, HELP me? HAH!! You didn't seem to help my parents that day, did you?" She scoffed.

I killed HER parents? Oh god.. 'I'm sorry-' I just thought. I couldn't say anything. I was.. kind of sad.
She then said, "You are probably going to kill me like you did to my parents, right?" "..No.. not at all... I don't want to kill you.. I just want to help.. I want to make sure you're ok.. I'm sorry for killing your parents.. I had no idea that they were your parents..." I exclaimed. I was really sorry.. it was.. never mind, "YOU'RE NOT SORRY!! YOU KILLED THEM AND DIDN'T CARE!! YOU LEFT ME THERE FOR ASGORE TO TAKE AND MAKE AS A SLAVE!! YOU ARE NO KING!! YOU'RE AS BAD AS KING ASGORE HIMSELF!!" Wow.. harsh. "..I..." I had no idea what to say. I felt bad for her. "YOU- YOU BLOOD-SUCKING ASSHOLE!!" That's it. I let out a low growl before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind myself.

Encre's Pov.

'Finally.. he left.' I thought. He was such a bitch.. I really didn't like him. He should just kill me already. But my leg hurt like hell.. Why did I reject his help? Ugh..

A couple of minutes later, Fallacy came back into the room. I was still hugging my knees and facing away from the door. "..Help yourself then.." Fallacy said as I felt something land on the bed beside me. It wasn't Fallacy, so I turned around to see bandages on the bed. I looked up at Fallacy who looked sad. I was harsh.. I still sat there, waiting for Fallacy to leave the room. "..So.. are you going to help yourself or what..?" Fallacy finally said. I then responded, "Please.. leave the room..." Fallacy did so, leaving the room. Now, I was alone in the room. I picked the bandages up, and began to wrap them around the deep cut on my leg.

(500 words exactly- wow. So yay, this is out now. Also, just to let you know, I will update the book daily. If I don't. I am sorry. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Bai! .w.)