Losing and Finding, Saving and Killing ..Ch 18..

Fallacy's Pov.

I watched as Asgore's men ripped Encre from my life. I couldn't believe this was happening.. one of the people that made me happy was now.. gone. Now I only have Jasper...
...wait.
What am I thinking?
I won't let that idiot take Encre away from me like that!
Not ever!
But going after them is going to be hard, considering there's a guard watching me. But the guard looked sad, just like Jasper. I had glared at the guard though, as the guard just stared at me.
"I'm sorry I couldn't save Encre.. I'm very, very sorry.." He looked sad when he spoke about Encre, maybe he was a friend of hers?
But there was no time to ask questions. I had to go back to the castle, get some things, and head back out with Jasper.

I turned around, still carrying Jasper within my arms. Heading back to the castle I was, with my wings spread out as I flew through the trees. We were going to save Encre, together.
Flying I was, holding Jasper close to my chest. "Father..? Where are we going..? Aren't we going to go back for Encre..?" Jasper sniffed in between words as he spoke. I nodded, "Yes, we are.. but, we are going to get our cloaks just in case it becomes day while we are out there.." I looked down at Jasper, waiting for his response. His pupils flashed a dark red color, soon returning to their original color as he nodded.
Now landing at the castle's main doors, I set Jasper down, as he ran inside and upstairs to grab his cloak. I also went upstairs to my own room, grabbing a cloak, and equipping it. I put the hood over my skull, as I walked back downstairs. Jasper seemed to have gotten his cloak very quickly, because he was already waiting for me at the door.

Jasper's Pov.

Father and I get to save Encre together! This is kind of exciting, and scary at the same time.
I mean.. what if one of us die? What if I die? What if father and I fail to get Encre back, and both die..?
I began to grow worried for father, Encre, and myself. Father walked towards me as I thought to myself.
"Come on, Jasper.. Let's go save Encre.."
He had opened the doors to the castle. I had walked outside, as father followed, and closed the door behind himself. Both of us formed into small bats, flying towards the village.

This is it!

We're saving Encre!

I get to do something heroic for once..

(435 words. W o o. So, before I end this, I want to say that this book is nearing its end. But, do not worry, there will be a second book. Also, I would again love to give credit to Blue for giving me new idea's for the second book. Also, Croe will now be writing some little oneshots in another book or something, I don't really know. But I'm pretty sure you people already know that because of the last AutHor'S nOtE tHiNg. But, that's all. Thank you for reading, and hope you enjoyed.)