Chapter 14: Interview

HEY GUYS :D ITS NIALLS BIRTHDAY OMG HE'S 21 GUYS LIKE WHAT HE'S GROWING UP (': okay okay I know I'm too sappy lol I've litterally sent him probably over 10 tweets saying happy birthday lol probably more than 10 but idk. I want him to notice me but I know he won't :( anyways I know I haven't updated in a while(I'm sorry for that) school has been crazy. Like I'm not kidding you. I'm already being pulled with so much stuff it's crazy. But I'm updating for you guys this morning in celebration for Niallers birthday whoooooooop. This might be fast and quick because I gotta do homework today so yea. And OMG GUYS 36K THAT'S LIKE CRAZY AND OVER 1,000 VOTES ON MY GOSH GUYS YOU'RE INCREDIBLE, LIKE IT MAKES MY DAY TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY!! Just ahhhh thank you so much. And btw guys if I made a Twitter account for this story would you all follow it? It's mainly to keep you guys updated with when I'm going to be updating and all that good stuff. So just a thought. Comment down below if you will. If most people will I'll go and make the account. Okay enjoy chapter 14!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning....

(Niall's point of view)

Today we have an interview at one of the radio stations near by. It'll be a new fun experience for Hannah because I don't think she's seen one before.

Me: Hannah love we gotta get up now

Hannah groans and trys to cuddle into me more, making me chuckle.

Me: baby girl, you gotta get up. Don't make me tickle you

Hannah: no daddy no

At that point she sat up straight, still half asleep.

Me: I know you're tired baby girl but we gotta get ready for an interview at a radio station okay?

Hannah: otay

I picked up Hannah and placed her on my hip and carried her out to where the kitchen was so we could have some breakfast.

After breakfast I got Hannah changed into a pretty blue dress with white flowers on it. Then I put her hair in a high pony tail.

Me: you look pretty baby girl

Hannah: tank you daddy

After everyone was ready we left for the interview. Once we arrived we got greeted by a bunch of fans. We waved at them and quickly walked inside. We were greeted by the interviewer(a/n: let's call him John okay?)

John: hello boys! Hello cutie! What's your name

Liam: Hello John

The rest of us greeted him as well.

Hannah: I Hannah. What your name?

John: hi Hannah, I'm John.

Hannah giggled and waved.

Me: Hannah love we gotta do an interview now and you gotta stay with Paul alright?

Hannah: otay

Paul took her from my arms and went over to the other room

(Hannah's point of view)

Daddy and my uncle's had to do a interview. Whatever that is. And me and Paul went over to the other room to watch them.

Me: Paul what's a interview?

Paul smiled at me and set me in his lap

Paul: it's where you get asked a bunch of questions and you have to answer them. A lot of famous people get interviewed. Like your daddy and your uncles