Zayn and thank you

Hi guys....

I know you probably heard about Zayn and everything... I wish it wasn't true but I guess it is :(

So after holding in all my tears I finally let them out tonight. I was a mess

But remember Zayn loves every single one of us. The time and effort we put into everything is insane and he knows that. And I don't think we should give up just because he's leaving. I respect him even though it breaks my heart to know he's leaving. He doesn't want us to loose hope on the other boys. He wants us to keep encouraging them and loving them just as if he was there. I know its not gonna be the same for awhile :( but let's do it for Zayn okay?

My keyboard picture is of all of them and I'm not gonna change it...I refuse

And if Louis changes 1/5 to 1/4 I'm gonna bawl....so um but anyways, I am not gonna take Zayn out of my book because it'll be too hard for me to do. I'm not ready to do so. I know it maybe hard to read it while he's in there because its not the same but its even harder taking him out. So no I'm not gonna do it. Please respect my decision...

So let's move on from the depressing stuff shall we?

But oh my gosh 200k? Guys that's insane...to get this far is absolutely incredible.(I sound like Harry lol) Thank you so much, without you guys I would be nowhere near this far.

And this also made me perk up, so thank you again

It blows my mind to think that many people want to read my story. You know how mind blowing that is? Seriously

Anyways I just wanted to thank you. Love you guys

- Hannah x