Chapter 7: Swimming lessons and being sick is no fun

Hey guys :D surprise update! hehehe, sorry again if this is short but I hope you enjoy it (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning....

(Nialls point of view)

I woke up the next morning with my beautiful sleeping princess next to me. Today was her first day of swimming lessons. We had to get ready soon. It was already 9 o'clock. I noticed she had small little bumps on her skin, I remember her talking about it. I should take her to the doctor so I know more about it....

Me: princess wake up I said slightly shaking her

Hannah slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Me: Good morning princess, today is your first day of swimming lessons! Aren't you excited?

Hannah: yes daddy yes!

I laughed at her response and then headed towards the kitchen to get us both something to eat.

Me: want your usual cutie?

Hannah: yes pwease daddy

Me: okay love

I put her down in her high chair and went to grab the lucky charms. I poured some in a bowl and poured some milk into it and set it down in front of her.

Me: there you go cutie

Hannah: thank you daddy

I poured myself a bowl as well and sat down next to her. The rest of the boys eventually got up and murmmered hello to the both of us.

Liam: isn't today Hannah's swimming lessons?

Niall: Yup, we're leaving soon

Hannah: can you come with us uncle Liam?

Liam: sure love

After Hannah and I were done our cereal we headed upstairs and so I could help her change into her swimsuit. Once we were done I put her hair into a braid with a purple bow to match her swimsuit. I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes for Hannah and put it in a bag.

As soon as we were done, I picked up Hannah as we headed downstairs to wait for Liam to finish getting ready. I let Hannah watch the telly til then.

10 minutes later Liam came down stairs and said he was ready. Hannah smiled and ran towards him.

Hannah: come onnnnn uncle Li! I wanna go swimming! She said as she tried to pull her uncle out the door

I just stood there and chuckled knowing Liam was much stronger then Hannah was, but it was still cute to watch.

Liam: come here you! He said while grabbing Hannah and playfully tickling her stomach, getting a big squeal out of her.

Well now I know where she is ticklish the most...

Liam kissed Hannah on the head and placed her on his hip as we went out to the car. Liam carefully buckled Hannah in and then go in the passenger seat as I got in the driver's seat.

Me: well be there in about 10 minutes okay baby?

Hannah: otay daddy

10 LONG minutes later....

Me: we're here baby girl

Hannah: yaaay!!

Hannah excitedly clapped her hands, eager to get out of the car

Me: hold your horses there cutie I chucked as she struggled to get out of her own car seat.

I unbuckled her out of her car seat and set her down so we could walk in. I took one hand and Liam took the other hand as we swung her, getting giggles in return.