authors note....not an update...

Hey guys...sorry if you thought this was an update..I promise I will update when I'm done with school, I graduate June 5th!!! Woop I'm so excited and so nervous that I'm going to trip and fall on my face because I'm a klutz..Lol

Well anyways that's not what I'm here to tell you guys....I know I haven't updated in like a million years...well here's why...

I've been really busy with school and projects and finals are coming....yaaay....catch my saracism?

Lol yea....

But I wanted to thank you guys SO MUCH for over 4,000 reads and over 200 votes like you guys seriously blow my mind. I never thought I would get this far with writing. It makes me get emotional in a good and bad way because I never thought I would be a success...even on a random website that I fell in love with and that I joined in what 2012? And its now 2014? Like my mind is blown just completly. Words can express my joy and my love for all you guys who actually read this story and my other stories. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Anyways...here comes the depressing part...probably not what you all want to here...

Idk if I told many of you that I used to want to become a famous author one day....that was like my dream job. To see people actually read my stories like you guys do on here. I just idk any more guys :/ people ( a.k.a my dad) have told me it's not a strong career. And put me down and I just idk anymore. I just look up to so many authors who have become sucfessful and I've always said " I want to be like them" of course I still do. I need to be inspired again guys. I mean of course my love for writing will never leave. It's just part of me. I'm just really confused right now. I'm pursuing a career in early childhood special ed because I love kids like ALOT. They always put a smile on my face. Never failed to do so. But idk guys just keep me in your thoughts. I want to pursue both so bad but I feel like I'm being forced to choose one you know? And people keep telling me that writers aren't successful...which I don't believe but whatever. I think I'll still write for fun definetly when I'm older and definetly still now. I still have ideas for this book guys I promise. It's not a total loss...I mean come on, you guys seriously amaze me with the 4,000 something reads and the 200 something votes. I know I keep saying that but it blows my mind. Every time I look at it, my mind is blown. Not kidding.

Anyways sorry about my rant...it's almost 11:20pm here and yea I'm supposed to be asleep lol but I had to get is off my chest because I can't fall asleep with all this thoughts in my brain. So yea guys just keep me in your thoughts...cuz I need it...because I'm confused...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

You guys mean the world to me, you have no idea.

-Hannah