Chapter 9: released from the hospital, finding her

I love giving you guys updates! Thank you so much for the positive comments on the last chapter, they mean so much to me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's point of view)

A couple days has passed and the doctor said I could go home today because I've been doing much better. Meanwhile the boys have been searching for Hannah and finding as much evidence as they could, with the help of the police. I decided to call Liam to see if they found anything else.

-phone call- (N for Niall Li for Liam)

N: hey Liam have you found anymore evidence?

Li: I think we're close to finding Hannah, but we still need a little more evidence. This guy is tough to find. He's one of the most wanted criminals for child abuse.

N: please keep working hard on trying to find her. I'm supposed to be out of the hospital in like an hour the doctor said.

Li: we'll find her Niall don't worry. I'll come pick you up and we can continue looking

N: okay Liam, see you then I guess

Li: see you then niall

-end of phone call-

If I lost my princess I just don't know what I would do...we just got to find her before I loose all hope...

(Hannah's point of view)

It's been two days since I've been with my old daddy, no food, no water for me to drink, cause guess what? I'm fat and I don't deserve to eat. That's what my old daddy has been telling me every single day and I'm starting to believe it again. All he's been doing is hitting me if I didn't behave or do as I was told.

My old daddy came downstairs, his eyes blood shot red, as if he's been drinking-again.

Old daddy:get upstairs and wash the dishes! If you even drop or break one thing, it's punishment for you, you understand me?

Me: yes sir...

I went upstairs fast and started washing the dishes, careful not to break any of them. But one slipped out of my hand, and fell to the ground with a *crash* my eyes went wide as I tried to pick up the pieces quickly, but it was to late. My old daddy came in angry.

Old daddy: I told you not to drop any stupid! You are going to be punished now.

My old daddy picked me up by my hair and threw me in the shards of glass that went into my skin. I let out a scream, instantly regretting it.

Old daddy: it hurt didn't it? Screaming won't help you know.

He picked me up by my hair and threw me in the corner and started beating me with his belt again. I held in the tears as long as I could, praying that he would stop soon. When he was done, he took me back downstairs and threw me in the corner, and went back upstairs.

Where are you daddy...I said and then blacked out.

(Niall's point of view)

It's been an hour and I've finally been released from the hospital, just in time for Liam to pick me up.

Liam: how are you feeling Niall?

Me: better I guess. I'm just worried about the things Hannah's old father is doing to her....we need to hurry and find her...I want her back Liam.

Liam: we're going to find her no matter what it takes

Me: okay....

We decided to drive around London, praying that we would find, or hear Hannah anywhere. We called the police and they agreed to meet up at the park to continue to investigation.