Chapter 30: First date and play dates

hi guys, well I really don't have much to say except sorry I kinda fell off the face of the earth...at least on wattpad. I know you all have been waiting patiently for an update so that's what I'm here to give you. I've been pretty busy doing stuff so sorry about that. I'm not sure when the next update after this will be, hopefully soon. I can't believe there's 30 chapters of this story...I think that's the longest I've ever gone through with a story on here and it's pretty amazing. Thank you for all the support. Guess I had more to say than I thought. love you guys.

---------------------------------------------------

(Niall's POV)

The next morning...

I woke up with a smile on my face, Samantha and I have been texting each other non-stop since our day at the park yesterday and I've gotten to know her even better. We decided to even set up a play date today, So Hannah can play with Alex and so the boys can get to know Samantha better. I think Hannah and Samantha set off on the wrong foot, so it'll be good for them to get to know each other better also. I know I just met her but I feel like she really is the girl for me. We get along really well, and we like a lot of the same things.

(A/N: You're SO love struck Niall...the only person you can be in love with is me xD jk I wish tho)

I went across the hall to Hannah's room to tell her about the play date.

Me: good morning princess

Hannah: good morning daddy

Me: guess what?

Hannah: what?

Me: Samantha and her brother Alex are coming over today, so you and Alex can play and also so you and your uncle's can get to know her better, doesn't that sound nice?

Hannah: yea I guess so...

Me: Hey now why the long face?

Hannah: daddy, if told you someone ever did something to me would you believe it?

Me: of course sweetie, why wouldn't I?

Hannah: I don't know...it's just that I don't think Samantha likes me very much.. She was giving me mean looks whenever you would look away...

Me: Hannah I'm sure you were imagining things. Please give her a chance okay?

Hannah: Otay...And promise you won't replace me?

Me: Wouldn't dream of it Hannah...Now come here you I said while picking her up and blowing raspberries on her tummy

Hannah: dadddy stoppp! she said bursting into a fit of giggles

Me: Okay, Okay. Now let's go get something to eat yea?

Hannah nodded her head and together we went downstairs into the kitchen. After breakfast, I gave Hannah a bath and then got her dressed and let her play until Samantha and Alex came over.