Chapter 7: Anything for you sweetheart

She was sitting beside a co-worker, Marcus. He was 5'7, American-Filipino, and about 27 years old. He was the web designer for the company and was very vocal about having feelings for Kim. She told him she wasn't interested so he told her he'd wait for her until she was ready. She got to know him a bit more and had become close friends with him. They occasionally went out to dinner together.... Once every week. But something told her they weren't eating out today...

In the corner of her eye, she could feel Xian's stare. He was burning a hole in her. She excused herself from Marcus and went out the staff room to where Xian was standing.

His jaw was tense, his hands in fists.

"May problema? May ngyari ba?"

She was cautious of how "out in the open" they were; meaning minimum level of physical contact.

"Wala."

"Sungit! One worded answers ngayon? Ano ba ang problema mo, ha?"

The heck was his problem!? One minute they're making out, next minute he's giving her the cold treatment.

"Wala nga eh! Bumalik ka na doon, bumalik ka na sa kanya!"

Kim's sexy office girl look was appealing many men in the office today, he didn't like the idea of others admiring her fine curves.

She laughed and smiled sweetly at him, taunting him, teasing him, seducing him...

"So this is how you look when you're jealous..."

This was.

But, she didn't need to hear it from him. No siree.

He smirked then laughed. Moving closer to her, he grabbed hold of her waist, pulling her tightly against him. He whispered hoarsely into her ear..

"Jealous? Oh please honey, insecurity is not in the Lim-Uy blood... And we both know who you want, and what you want... Me."

The breath on her ear lobe tickled, and the pressure of his lower half against her front aroused her... Her breathing was rigid, his smile as cocky as ever. Knowing she was affected, he pulled away from her... Her body suddenly feeling cold. With shaky breath said..

"You're so full of it, you know that?"

She knew everyone in the building had just seen what he did to her.. Damn him for arousing her like that in front of everybody.

He smirked again and whispered...

"We'll talk later. Kain ka muna."

She rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath...

"Bipolar ka ata..."

He excused himself from Kim and their "tiny audience" and walked back to his office.

He would have made love to her in front of everybody... especially that MARCUS. He would have let his lips, his hands and his tongue scale every inch of her skin in front of the entire office just to show all the men in that building who Kim belonged to... Him and only him.

She was left alone with a bunch of envious women staring at her, looking at her from head to toe, comparing theirselves to her.

Marcus walked towards her, slightly irritated.

"What was that about?"

Kim shrugged her shoulders then walked back to the staff room and sat in her place until the end of lunch.

-

"Come to dinner with me."

Kim was sitting in her shared cubicle by her desk whilst Maja was typing away at her keyboard and eavesdropping at the conversation going on behind her.