Chapter 4: Comfort

"Start you damn car! Ughhhhh!!"

She banged the steering wheel with her hands in frustration. Why now!? She just wanted to sit in a bathtub full of ice to cool herself down! His damn chest didn't help her at all!

She checked her watch and groaned. It was 9:30PM and she just wanted to be at home. She sat in her car, started her engine at least 10 times but still, it did not start.

"Useless piece of shit!"

She yelled and got out of her car to slam her door.

"Need a ride?"

Oh that one person she wanted to get away from. That manly voice behind her. Oh lord. She slowly turned around, not in a rush at all to face him.

He had his suitcase in hand, his suit jacket over his shoulder and his buttons still undone. Damn you Xian!

"Uh, no. I'm fine. I'll just call someone to pick me up.."

He walked closer to her, a smirk on his lips. Oh lord help her. His scent was driving her mad.

"Come on Kim, I insist. Let me drive you home. We can call a mechanic over first thing in the morning when you get to work."

She bit her bottom lip and glanced back to her car.

"Uh.. if it's not too much of a hassle.. yeah, I'd appreciate a ride home."

He smiled and she keyed her car to grab her things. He took her laptop bag away from her and carried it for her, taking her by complete surprise.

"Nakakahiya naman sa iyo, sir. You're already taking me home, you don't need to carry my bags. I can manage."

She attempted to take the bag from his hands but he pulled back whilst violently shaking his head, insisting he would be the one to carry her bag.

"Ano ka ba? Okay lang, Kim. Sige na, pasok ka na sa kotse ko."

She mumbled a few things to herself and hesitantly made her way into his car. Putting on her belt, she watched him through the rear view mirror as he placed her bags into the boot and made his way to the drivers seat.

Oh his arms were so toned and big...

"Are you okay?"

Kim looked at Xian and nodded, his eyes were sparkling and that smile was absolutely killing her.

"Okay, good. Where do you live? Type mo sa GPS ko."

He handed her the GPS and started the engine.

Kim was silent throughout the drive but glanced at him from time to time, perving at the sex god driving beside her.

Then she jumped.

Damn thunder.

Damn rain.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. It's just a little thunder. Okay ka lang?"

He was sincerely concerned. She just nodded. The only reason she got jumpy was because the stupid jolt of thunder startled her from "oogling" him.

They finally arrived at Kim's house, he stopped the car, grabbed the umbrella sitting in the backseat and handed it to her.

"Here. Pasok ka na sa loob, I'll grab your bags."

Kim looked at him and their eyes made contact with one another. Gentleman and good looking.

Tantalizing eyes, a sharp nose, and the sexiest lips she had ever seen... Oh boy.

She pulled her gaze away first and cleared her throat before stepping out of the car, opening the umbrella and running into her house.