Chapter 5: Stop Assuming

Xian awoke bright and early to pick up Kim from her house, he stepped into the shower, and no matter how hard he tried he could not get her scent off of him. He could not forget the feel of her skin, the feel of her body so close to his. It was driving him completely mad.

Grabbing his cell he punched in her number and texted her to tell her he was on his way.

Hitting the road early, he stopped by Jollibee to buy some breakfast for Kim and grabbed two cups of coffee..

After half an hour he eventually reached her home. Carrying her brother's tshirt in one hand and the bag of Jollibee in the other, he knocked.

One time.

Two times.

No answer.

He was about to call her on his cell until she appeared at the door....revealing more of herself than she had ever revealed to a man.

She appeared to have just woken up, but she still looked like a goddess. He swallowed hard when he realised she was wearing his polo. She had worn it to bed. Her long endless legs completely bare beneath the polo.

Oh, shit.

It was too early for him.

The buttons were free and she only wore a singlet and short-short-short shorts.

She shrieked when she saw who was at the door, finally fully awake.

"OH MY GOD! I"M SO SORRY!"

She hurriedly did the buttons on his shirt and opened the door to let him in. She was as red as a tomato.

Xian on the other hand was trying so hard to control his hormones. The heat he was feeling at the present moment was not good. Her bed hair, that figure, and the fact that she was in his shirt......damn it.

He stepped foot into her home and stuttered a 'good morning', still a bit 'turned on' by her appearance.

She shyly smiled at him and apologised profusely as she ran into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

Xian set up the Jollibee on the kitchen bench and tried to clear his mind of the forbidden thoughts. He took in a deep breath and told himself she was off limits.

And that rule was brainwashed from his brain the moment she stepped into the kitchen, her scent filling the room.

He was greeted by a high waisted skirt that showed off her figure, a white singlet and red pumps.

"Inaakit mo ba ako?"

He mumbled to himself. Because if she was, it was beyond working. Luckily, she didn't hear his comment and just smiled at him as she apologised again for waking up late.

"I'm so sorry Xian. I didn't go to sleep as soon as you left, I was doing some other things and got to bed quite late."

Doing things like thinking about you and the way you held me last night.

"Hala, at dinala mo pa ako ng breakfast! Aw, thanks Xian. Appreciate ko talaga."

Something in Kim told her to let it all hang out. Let her affection show. Let her be free and flirty. She wanted to see if it got her somewhere..

His bed, perhaps?

It was too early for her aswell.

Xian smiled that gorgeous smile and told her to sit beside him. She did.

"Are you okay now?"

He asked, concerned. She nodded her head and took a sip of the coffee in front of her.