Chapter 11: Click

[AUTHOR NOTE: The long awaited chapter is finally here. And is the longest chapter I have ever written in my entire life. I apologise for no updates in like 2 months. Been busy with school and I honestly couldn't touch my story after their steamy hot love scene, haha! Pasensya na talaga, haha! Salamat sa patience nyo!]

-

They awoke several hours later, their legs intertwined, their bodies bare as ever and his chest, a pillow for her head.

They lay in silence for a while, their breathing becoming the only source of sound in the suite.

He glanced down at her and watched her fingers trace his abdomen. At times, she was such a tease, a devil that seduced and provoked him, but at other times, a time like this, she was quiet, innocent, child-like.

He caressed her back, his hand gently running up and down her silky smooth skin. Her lips curved up into a smile. Raising her head, she looked up at him, and he gently said...

"Hey... How was your sleep?"

She shyly smiled.

"Ahm...masarap, ikaw?"

He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head, her smile becoming bigger with every sweet gesture.

"Couldn't have been better baby... How are you feeling? Did I hurt you in any way? May masakit ba sa iyo?"

Kim sweetly grinned at him whilst turning to lay on her stomach, she faced him and enveloped his face with her two hands.

"I'm fine baby, just fine. You're amazing..."

She smiled as she placed a kiss on his lips and again, he took hold of her waist and rolled above her, a giggle becoming trapped between their kiss. He rained small kisses all over her face, and his hands tickled her sides and her underarms causing her to laugh hysterically.

"Waaaaah, beh ano ba!"

Xian laughed along with her. It was the lighthearted moments he loved the most.

Kim escaped his hands and giggled as she got out of the bed, running around the room as he chased her. Though her legs felt like jelly from their heated morning, she continue to run. They were both bare, but no one seemed to mind.

He loved hearing her laugh, loved to see her happy. But more than that, he loved being the cause of her laugh and the cause of her happiness.

He finally caught up with her near the kitchen area. He lifted her from behind and the giggling continued.

"XIIIIAAAAAN NAMAN!"

She cried and laughed as he held her in his arms and kissed her rosy red cheeks. He ran back to the bedroom whilst Kim was still captured in his arms, he finally put her down and they smiled at one another as they tried to catch their breaths. She placed her arms around his nape and he held her close, his lips capturing hers, their tongues meeting in a passionate kiss. Then..

A knock at the door. Then two.

"Just a second!"

Xian yelled. Kim laughed as she picked up his shirt on the ground and put it on, Xian slipping on his boxers and his pants, leaving his upperhalf bare.

Kim ran to the door, going on her tip toes she looked through the peep hole and Xian observed her from behind. His shirt looked sexy on her, it rose as she peeked, enabling a glimpse of her buttcheeks. He cursed. No underwear. Running behind her he lifted her again and she laughed aloud.

"Beh, si Paul!"

He held her from behind as they opened the door, a rather disappointed Paul greeting them.