26

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑
             𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

daniel paces around his kitchen as he waits for his sister to pick up the phone, sighing in relief when she finally does.

"anna! finally, you picked up! he's going to be back any minute now, what do i do? i'm panicking" daniel rants, his breathing heavy.

"dani, calm down. what's he been doing today?" anna asks calmly.

"he went out with ashley, they went shopping" daniel replies.

"okay he'll be in a good mood then, so you don't have to worry about that. where are you taking him?"

"to the place i took him on our first date" daniel smiles.

(go back to 16 if you don't remember where they went on their first date)

"aww, dani, that's so cute! he'll love it!" anna exclaims with a giggle.

"do you think he'll like the ring?" daniel asks, his voice laced with worry.

"daniel, of course he will. and i'm not just saying that because i'm your sister and i want you to be happy, i actually mean it" anna says.

"i really hope he doe-"

"dani, baby, i'm home!" corbyn calls as he enters the house, cutting daniel off.

"is that him?" anna asks excitedly.

"yes, anna, i've got to go. i love you" daniel mumbles.

"love you too, dani. good luck!" anna says before ending the call.

"i'm in the kitchen, love!" daniel chuckles.

corbyn enters the kitchen, immediately walking into daniel's arms.

"how come you're all dressed up?" corbyn asks with a smirk, resting his hands on daniel's chest as he looks up into his lovers blue orbs.

"i'm taking you out in a bit" daniel smiles, his hands rested on corbyn's hips, pulling him close as he connects their lips.

they share a short kiss, soft and passionate. corbyn pulls away as he wraps his arms around daniel's neck, resting his forehead against the brunette's with a smile.

"where are you taking me?" corbyn asks, giggling quietly when daniel shakes his head.

"you know my answer already" daniel chuckles.

"yeah, mr. i'm not telling you" corbyn giggles again.

"sweetheart, in the nicest way possible, shut up and go and get ready" daniel laughs slightly, pushing corbyn away.

"you don't tell me to shut up when you've got your dick in my ass" corbyn snickers, looking directly into daniel's eyes.

daniel smirks, winking at his boyfriend before turning around and picking up his phone, exiting the room moments later without giving the blonde another look.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"honey, are you ready?" daniel asks through the bathroom door, knocking on it quietly.

daniel steps back as he hears the door unlock, smiling when he sees his boyfriend dressed in a dark gray dress shirt with the top few buttons undone and some black dress pants, with a belt to top it off.

"fuck, you look gorgeous" daniel says, looking the blonde up and down.

corbyn chuckles as he runs a hand through his hair, making sure that it is perfect.