23

"babe, can we go to the mall?" corbyn asks, sitting down in daniel's lap.

"depends" daniel replies, not looking up from his phone but wrapping an arm around the blonde's waist.

"pretty please, i'll be a good boy i promise" corbyn pouts, grabbing daniel's phone and placing it on the bed besides them.

daniel looks up at corbyn and chuckles, placing his now free hand on the boy's thigh and pecking his lips.

"fine, but only for a few hours."

corbyn smiles, wrapping his arms around daniel's neck and pulling him into a hug.

"thank you, dani" corbyn beams, pecking the boy's cheek before walking into the bathroom.

"corbyn, baby, are you ready? it's been half an hour" daniel calls from the couples hotel room bed.

"yeah i'm ready now" corbyn says as he steps out of the bathroom.

daniel frowns as he sees his boyfriend. the blonde may not know it but he still has tear stains on his cheeks from when he had cried.

"my love, have you been crying?" daniel asks, standing up and slowly making his way over to corbyn.

"n-no" corbyn stutters nervously as daniel places his hands on his hips, pulling him close.

"tell me the truth, darling. i don't like it when you lie" daniel says, his voice soft.

"fine... i-i've been crying" corbyn answers truthfully, a small whimper escaping his lips.

"oh, corbs. why were you crying?" daniel asks, pulling the boy into a tight hug.

corbyn snaps his arms around daniel's neck as he starts to cry again, uncontrollably sobbing.

"shh, shh. it's okay, angel... i'm right here" daniel whispers, rubbing soft circles on the small of corbyn's back.

"the voices. the v-voices keep on t-telling me that i'm ugly and worthless, and that y-you don't actually love me. w-why would you love someone like m-me anyway?" corbyn mutters against daniel's chest.

"corbyn i do love you, more than anyone or anything could ever explain. you're the most beautiful person i've ever met, and anyone would be lucky to have you. i'm just happy that i have you, the looks are just a bonus."

corbyn looks up at daniel with a tear covered face and puffy red eyes.

"you don't mean that. the voices said so."

"baby, have you been taking your pills?" daniel questions.

"t-they don't work a-anymore" corbyn whimpers.

"why didn't you tell me, corbyn?"

"i don't want you t-to pity me" corbyn sobs, tightening his grip around daniel's neck and hiding his face back in the brunette's chest.

"i love you, corbyn. so, so much. please tell me if your pills stop working. i want you to be the happy, bubbly corbyn that i met and fell in love with. if you ever feel like this please come and tell me, i don't want you to feel like this" daniel says, getting teary eyed himself.

"i promise i'll tell you next time. i p-promise i'll come to you if i f-feel like this again. i promise" corbyn mumbles.

daniel doesn't say another word, he just rocks corbyn back and forth softly, kissing the top of his head.

[ a/n ]

:)

-megan