21

smut warning !

daniel and corbyn enter jonah's house, the smell of sweat and alcohol hitting them like a train.

yes, they may be away, but that's not going to stop them from partying. it's their first party in a heck of a long time.

daniel keeps a tight grip on corbyn's hand as he drags the blonde through the crowd and into the kitchen where the drinks are.

they each grab one of the red plastic cups filled with an alcoholic substance, both taking their first sip.

"how long ago did you last go to a party?" daniel asks over the music.

"i'm not sure, like two months ago" corbyn shrugs.

"holy shit, you're letting loose tonight. it's like you've been locked up in your room because i swear i through i party and you didn't go to it" daniel chuckles.

"i was too scared, you know i liked you!" corbyn giggles.

"true, but come on, let's dance" daniel says, dragging corbyn over to the mass of dancing teenagers.

both boy's are now way past their third drink, and let's just say, they're definitely drunk.

corbyn is grinding back against daniel, and daniel has a tight grip on his waist.

daniel starts to kiss corbyn's neck from behind, travelling up to his ear.

"why don't we go back to the hotel and have a little fun" he growls into corbyn's ear.

corbyn doesn't say a word, he just grabs daniel's hand and pushes past everyone to get out of the door.

they quickly get into daniel's car and drive back to the hotel, rushing up to their room as soon as they get back.

when they step into the elevator daniel grabs corbyn's waist after the door had closed and he'd pressed their floor, making sure no one else gets in.

he smashes his lips up against the blonde's, and corbyn wraps his arms around daniel's neck.

their tongues desperately fight for dominance, but eventually daniel wins.

once they hear the elevator ding daniel pulls away and drags corbyn to their room by his hand.

he quickly opens the door with the keycard and closes it behind them, pushing corbyn up against it and connecting their lips again.

in a matter of minutes clothes are off and flying across the room, and both boy's are naked on the bed, daniel hovering over corbyn.

corbyn moans loudly as daniel kisses his neck, leaving dark marks all around it.

"fuck, daniel, i need you so bad" corbyn whimpers, tugging on daniel's hair as his back arches.

"patience, kitten" daniel whispers in corbyn's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

daniel slowly trails down corbyn's body until he reaches his dick, taking the tip in his mouth to tease the blonde.

"don't tease, dani" corbyn whispers.

daniel chuckles before taking all of corbyn in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head up and down.

"mmm, feels so good" corbyn moans beneath his breath.

daniel abruptly pulls off of corbyn's dick, running his hands up corbyn's thighs and along his sides.

"do you want prep or lube?" daniel asks.

"fuck no, just go please" corbyn replies.

daniel doesn't hesitate to slam into corbyn, earning a high pitched moan from the boy.

"you feel so good, baby. always so tight for daddy" daniel groans.

"yes, daddy. only for you." daniel lifts corbyn's legs onto his shoulders to get a better angle, and as soon as he does he hits corbyn's prostate.

the room is filled with moans, groans and whimpers.

"fuck i'm so close, baby" daniel says.

"me too, just go a little faster."

daniel does as corbyn had said, speeding up his thrusts and hitting his prostate with every one.

corbyn comes with a high pitched moan, tightening around daniel which makes the brunette come too.

daniel pulls out of corbyn panting, picking the boy up bridal style and walking into the bathroom.

he places corbyn on the counter, turning around and starting the shower.

he turns back around to face corbyn walking in between his legs and pecking his lips.

"i love you, even though your breath smells really strongly of alcohol" daniel smiles after pulling away.

"hey! it's not like yours doesn't. we're both drunk, even though we might have some common sense" corbyn giggles.

"yeah right, you don't have any common sense. you almost walked into the hotel lobby door" daniel chuckles, picking corbyn up off of the counter and stepping into the shower.

he places corbyn down once they have stepped under the water, wrapping his arms around corbyn's waist as he smiles down at him.

"you look funny, dani. but you still look beautiful" corbyn says, smiling like a dork.

"i think you're the one that's the most drunk" daniel says.

"what?! no, you- you are!" corbyn frowns.

suddenly corbyn bursts out into laughter, making daniel tighten his grip around his waist to keep him from falling.

"baby, why are you laughing so much?" daniel asks with a chuckle.

"i dunno, but i can't stop" corbyn says between laughs.

to shut him up, daniel connects their lips. corbyn finally stops laughing, and daniel pulls away.

"aww, why did you pull away?" corbyn pouts.

"because you stopped laughing" daniel replies with a smile, pecking corbyn's lips.

"but i like the taste of your lips, it's like watermelon" corbyn giggles. he runs his thumb along daniel's bottom lip, grabbing his chin and pecking his lips one last time.

"you're so cute" daniel coos.

[ a/n ]

this sucked ass omg

-megan