16

"you ready to go babe?" daniel asks as he walks up behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist.

"my hair looks awful though," corbyn whines, looking into the mirror and trying to do his hair.

"baby, your hair looks fine. it always does." corbyn looks at daniel through the mirror with a smile, raising an eyebrow.

"so your saying when i wake up in the morning my hair looks good?" corbyn chuckles, placing his hands on top of daniel's on his waist.

"yes, corbyn. i am," daniel smirks. the brunette places a soft kiss on corbyn's neck, letting it linger before pulling away.

corbyn runs one last hand through his hair, "i guess i'm ready then," he sighs happily.

"good," daniel smiles, grabbing corbyn's hand and dragging him out of his house.

the two get into daniel's car, the brunette driving and the blonde riding shotgun.

when daniel begins to drive he places his hand on corbyn's thigh, a light giggle emitting from corbyn's lips.

⋆*

"okay daniel, where are we going?" corbyn giggles as daniel places his hands over the blonde's eyes.

"you'll see," daniel replies. he walks the boy over to the middle of the deck, stopping in front of the table.

"keep your eyes closed for a second," daniel whispers as he removes his hands from corbyn's eyes. the blonde does as daniel had said, a smile growing on his face.

daniel wraps his arms around corbyn's waist from behind, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder.

"okay, you can open your eyes now."

corbyn does just that, his jaw dropping when he sees what daniel had prepared for him.

[ this is what he's seeing people, i can't be bothered describing it. sorry not sorry ]

his eyes light up, the boy turning around in daniel's arms and wrapping his own around the brunette's neck. he connects their lips with no hesitation, both boys smiling into the kiss.

"do you like it?" daniel asks as they pull away, resting their foreheads together.

"like it? i love it dani," corbyn replies, pecking daniel's lips one last time. "thank you."

"don't thank me baby," daniel whispers, "anything for my prince."

⋆*

"that was amazing baby, i really can't thank you enough," corbyn giggles, swinging the two's arms as they walk back to daniel's car hand in hand.

"babe i told you, you don't have to thank me. it was for you, and i would do anything for you."

corbyn stops, pulling the boy into a loving hug.

"i don't care if this is too early or not because it's true, and i don't mind if you don't say it back. daniel, i love you. so, so much. every single thing that you do for me, big or small, it just makes the love that i have towards you already grow. i can't say in words how much i love you. i don't even think i can show it either, because it's just too much. just know that i love you, okay. i love you now, and will for the rest of my life."

daniel had tears in the corners of his eyes, "i love you too corbyn." corbyn tightens his grip around daniel's neck, burying his face in the brunette's shoulder.

daniel softly rocks the two side to side, enjoying the sounds of water splashing against rocks, crickets singing in the night, grass and leaves swaying to the beats of the wind. the two are in the perfect position, with the perfect person.

⋆*

instagram

corbynbessonno words can describe how much i love this boy

corbynbesson
no words can describe how much i love this boy. a life without him would be miserable; something not worth living. if it weren't for him, i would be suffering a lot more then i am at the moment. daniel, i want you to know that no matter what happens it will always be you. forever and always.

tagged- seaveydaniel
likes- 9,752
comments- 3,083

anna.seavey- extremely happy for you two. just know that i will support you no matter what <3
corbynbesson- i love you

beautychickee- omfg my otp!!!!

tatumdahl- wowowowow i'm freaking out right nowww
gabbiegonzalez- you and me both sister

jonahmarias- extremely happy for you two!

jackavery- holy crap, we can go on double dates omG

seaveydaniel- i love you so much more baby boy
corbynbesson- impossibleee
   ↳ seaveydaniel- come upstairs and fight me ;)

⋆*

"daniel james seavey there is no way that you love me more than i love you!" corbyn giggles as he walks into daniel's room.

the brunette stands up, walking towards the blonde and placing his hands on the sides of the boy's waist.

"oh there is a way, my love," daniel smirks.

"and what way is that?" corbyn asks with a smile. daniel leans into corbyn's ear, nibbling it lightly.

"you wait and see. i'll prove you wrong," he whispers in corbyn's ear. the blonde smirks, pushing daniel back slightly and looking into his eyes.

"show me how much you love me, daddy. i want you to prove me wrong," corbyn says, biting his lip.

he grabs hold of daniel's shoulders, pushing the brunette up against a wall and smashing their lips together.

let's just say, they had a lot of fun that night.

[ a/n ]

dorbyn is a whole bunch of things. one minute they're super soft, and the next they're both horny.

-megan