24

two years later.

"corbyn, baby, i'm home!" daniel calls as he walks through their front door, closing it softly behind them.

"i'm upstairs, babe!" daniel hears corbyn shout in reply.

the brunette boy chuckles to himself as he kicks off his shoes, placing down his work bag before walking upstairs.

he enters his and corbyn's shared room with a smile, mentally cooing at the sight he is met with.

"you seem comfy" he says with a small laugh, hanging up his blazer with a happy sigh.

corbyn lets out a light giggle, placing down the book he was reading on his bedside table and picking up the white, fluffy kitten curled up besides him, placing her in his lap above the duvet sprawled out over his lower body.

"how has merry been today?" daniel asks, turning around to face his boyfriend as he removes his tie.

"well she has been quite clingy today, but she's sick so i don't blame her" corbyn softly speaks, running his hand down the kitten's back as she gently purrs.

"poor baby" daniel frowns.

he hastily undos all of the buttons on his dress shirt, dropping it to the floor before working on his pants.

he unzips the zipper, taking them down moments later.

daniel looks over at corbyn whilst he runs a hand through his messy hair, smirking with a chuckle as he watches the boy eye him up and down.

"like what you see?" he asks, flexing as he 'stretches'.

"fuck, how did i get so lucky?" corbyn mutters, biting his lip as he slips out of bed, being careful not to hurt merry.

corbyn slowly makes his way over to the brunette, placing his hands on the boy's shoulder and running them down the front of his body until he gets to the hem of his boxers.

he hooks his index finger onto them, looking daniel directly in the eyes with a smirk as he tugs them down.

"damn, baby, you could've just asked to see me like this and i would of gladly shown you" daniel smirks, placing his hands on corbyn's hips as he steps out of his boxers.

"this way was a lot better" corbyn states leaving a lingering kiss to daniel's lips, pulling away with the brunette's bottom lip between his teeth and letting it pop back into place.

"well, i'm getting in the shower, care to join me?"

"when would i ever pass that offer up?" corbyn giggles.

they've finished school now and live together with a kitten, how cute.

𝟏𝟒 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.