Fifteen

-Matt-

It was around three in the morning. I was still up. Obviously. I wanted to call her. But she doesn't have a cell phone. And I didn't want her mom to pick up so I didn't call on the land line.

She would be sleeping now. In her pink PJ's and her messed up hair. I bet she cuddled that hideous blue teddy bear while she slept.

ARGH!! Get out of my head! But of course she didn't.

In fact she stayed in there for two hours.

I was half asleep during History. Just waiting for the day to get over so I could go see her.

I was so damn tired. I spent most of last night thinking about our kiss and looking at her picture. I desperately needed a life.

The day took forever to end. Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days.

I probably checked the time at least 50,000 times today. It was six o'clock. Finally!

-Emory-

I was just about to reach the restaurant. Just a few buildings away when Matt called out to me. He was in his car.

He pulled up next to me and opened the door for me.

"Get in"

So I did. "Where are we going?"

"Near the park."

"Why?"

He shrugged.

"Guess what."

"What?"

"I told you to guess."

"Come on! Tell me already."

"Whats the point of asking you to guess if I'm just going to tell you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Okay. Um... I don't know. Gimme a clue?"

"Nope!"

"Please?"

Ok. I'll just tell you and get it over with. Tomorrow is my birthday! I'll FINALLY be 17"

"So are you going to have a party?"

"Your kidding me right? Who is going to come? Harry and Molly have jobs. So does Jenna and Carol. Most the of the guys at work are busy. So that leaves you. But you're a Vampire and you can't meet me in the day so yeah."

"what about in the night?"

"I have work and then I'm tired."

He parked near the park. Ha! That sounded so cool.

Wait. I'm talking to myself. I bust out laughing.

"Are you ok?" Matt asked me raising and eyebrow.

That just made me laugh more.

-Matt-

She was too cute.

"Ooh! I love that song" She exclaimed turing up the radio and dancing to 'Some Nights' by fun.

She was really quite comical.

She noticed I was staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You have ANY idea how retarded you look right now?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and I burst out laughing.

She was too adorable.

"You know I'm late. For work. 'Cause you kidnapped me." She said narrowing her eyes to slits and pouting slightly.

"You're too cute."

She narrowed her eyes further. "You're supposed to be afraid. I'm a secret agent ninja. I could kick your ass."

"I'm sure you could." I joked driving to the restaurant. I dropped her off and began brain storming about what I could get her for her birthday.