Two

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Oh god!" I groaned reaching for the damn alarm clock from under the covers. Why won't it just SHUT UP! GOD!

"Honey! Get up!" My mom called from downstairs. "Sweetie are you up?"

"Yeah! I'm up!" unfortunately. I dragged myself outta bed and got ready for hell. 

Now that I think of it, it really DOES look like hell. Its a Large 'red' stoned building. The symbol is a cross with 'flames' around it. The kids look like 'demons'. Yeah I'm sure it's hell. As I was walking up to school kids began to snicker and call me names. I try to ignore it. I really do, but... It's hard. I mean not ONE person talks to me nicely. Like I'm a leper. Even the teachers act like that. If something goes missing I'm the first person they ask. They give me shit grades and say I don't work hard enough or that I'm just plain stupid. I'm just waiting for graduation. For all this to be over. So I could move out of this shit hole and have a fresh start. But considering my resources I'll probably be stuck here for life hoping they move out instead.

I tried to shake of the depression but it was hard to. I just had too much on my mind. I needed to relax a little.

"Miss. Peters. You're late. May I know why?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Erickson. It won't happen again."

"That's not what I asked you. What I asked you is why are you late? Class started three minutes ago. Take a seat." He said rudely.

He began blabbering about some forulae that I couldn't really understand and its derivation and what not. He then wrote down a sum and asked us all to solve it.

Mr. Erickson REALLY didn't like me. Don't ask me why. 'Cause I had no freaking idea.

"Miss. Peter's. Why don't you tell me the answer. Considering how you were paying so much attention, this should be a piece of cake."

Oh crap.

"Umm..." I looked at the board. It had an equation on it but I  had no idea how to solve it. I had to give him some answer! Three? Fifty two? Four hundred and eight? I didn't know! What was I suppose to do now! I looked down at my desk scraping at the wood at the corners.

"I'm sorry sir I do not know."

"And WHY may I ask do you not know the answer to this fairly simple question?"

"Umm... I'm sorry."

"You generally always have an answer for everything. So what's happened to you now? You'r dad was supposedly very smart. How come you haven't inherited his 'brains'."

The tears were spilling out of my eyes and I could barely see. I tried to wipe them away but they just kept on falling.

"The answer is Twenty seven. That will be all. Please leave you're homework on the desk."

Everyone piled out leaving their homework on his desk. I went to put mine too.

"I'm sorry Mr. Erickson for not paying attention and for coming in late and I promise it will not happen the next time."

"I don't like you Emory. I never liked your father.  Every one thought he was such a great guy and he would move out and bring fame to this town. And look what happened? He became a little thief."

The tears started falling again. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll work extra hard."

He laughed. "You try too hard. It's annoying. Now please leave."

I walked out of class. I was already late for art. Hope Mr Gilbert would be nicer.

-Matt-

History was a bitch. Who gave a fuck anyway?! Was on my way to to Math class when some chick leaving the class ran smack into me. Head first. She sure did knock the air outta me.

She mumbled and apology, wiping away her tears as she rushed to the girls washroom. Hmm... Mr. Erickson can be a really harsh person to people he doesn't like. I think she was that robbers kid. She should have just told him to stick it where the sun shines. whatever. I don't give a shit anyway.

"Matt" Mr. Erickson smiling at me. He was in a good mood.

"Hey Professor."

"Early today? How come? What have I done to receive such an honour." I laughed. "Umm... Well Caddy is kinda busy so... yeah. Umm... If you don't mind me asking... Sir. you seem in an awfully good mood today."

"Why? Am I not allowed to be?"

"Oh! Common dad! You can tell me!"

"Shhh! What is wrong with you! I don't wan't anyone to know!"

"Oh! Right... Sorry..."

"Anyway... Emory Peter's pissed me off so I..."

"Really dad... What is up with you and that girl?!"

"I hate her dad and her mom to some extent and she looks like a carbon copy of her mom and acts JUST like her dad which is UNBEARABLE! So..."

"You make her cry?"

"Oh common! Don't look at me like I'm some douche. i don't like her. Actually I hate her. I know its petty... But I don't care."

"Who is she anyway?"

"Robber girl"

"Oh... okay..."

"Don't be judgmental. The bitch deserves it."

"Okay... I don't really get it... But I'm gonna stay out of it."

"Good. Now... Go sit Mr. David... Before I give you detention."

"Yes Sir" I said giving him a mock salute.

-Emory-

My eyes were sore. They hurt so much. He was such a dick. Why didn't he just drop dead. I looked at my watch to see what time it was... To see whether I bunked art or not. IT WAS FIVE!

School was over an HOUR ago! Shit! I got out of the cubicle and tried the door to the washroom. it was locked. Great!

I banged it. Kicked it. Shoved it. Nothing worked. I started crying. Again. I sank to the floor by the door and rested my head on my knees. My mom was going to freak out. I was freaking out!

 I was starving! How am I EVER going to get out! Wait. SHIT! Today is FRIDAY!