[Beta] Prolouge

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕡

ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ?

𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕡

Be revived to be killed by the person you love the most?

𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕡

To forget everything?

ℙ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖

     I knew I would grab your attention. Do you really wish to forget everything? You really think that it is worth it? 

     You trash.

     You scum.

     Be glad that the Council is being merciful on your pitiful soul. You think being brought back is a joke? Be thankful that you're even given a chance.

     Who am I?

     Now you're asking me? Well, I was a shinobi, much like yourself, that was 'given' the opportunity to revive. Nothing turned out like how I expected.

     The other members are getting anxious. They are angry that I gave two choices. To forget. However, you will slowly gain your memories over time. 

     You want to take back your choice?

     Too late.

      You should've thought about it first. Or even asked about the repercussions.

     It is time.

    You made your choice.

     Now...

     Deal with it.

     R̷̪̹̯̓į̵̧̢͇̙̰̤͑̈́̑͗͜n̴͕̄̏͋̅̄̚̕ ̶̼̦̳͙͍̮̦̳̲̑̊̏̀͝Ņ̷͔͇̖̠͓͚͖͙̫̈̊̋́̅͊̍̌͠o̷͈̞̟̖̲̓h̴̠̳̙̜̜͓͒a̷̡̞͓̩̮͕͗̎͒̈̄́̀͜r̴̗̲̲̼̗͖͔͜͝͠ͅḁ̴̡͓̦̣̉͋

(A/N: All of you are probably like: "What the hell author-chan! Why did you start a new book?! You can barely even update your published books now frequently!" It's called impulse. I found a fanfiction that only had five chapters and was about Rin being reborn as Hinata... I wanted more. But, I'm not copying the idea, so Rin will not become Hinata Hyuuga. 

Still... Thoughts?

P.S. DOn't kiLL mE... Please.)