Queen. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOU

PLEASE VOTE

"stop fighting or i will use my magic" Mikasa yelled as she stood in the middle of the battle grounds, she couldn't tell who was in who body, the demons and angles just made a mess of the soldiers bodies. "why would we listen to an outsider like you" an angle yelled from a body with anger. "yeah once we win, we finally get rid of an monster like you" a demon cheered. "i gave you all a warning" Mikasa hissed and took her soldier jacket of being letting her wrings out and flying in the air making everyone turn to her. 

"escape" mikasa whispered and before Levi knew it demons and angles was flying out of every soldier body until the very last one left standing, soon the soldiers who body was free all passed out and only stood angles, demons and mikasa in her true form. "how dare you mess with our war" a demon hissed. "we should have killed you long ago" an angle hissed shocking Levi since he thought angles were nice and pure. "how dare you use humans for war and tools to fight, you both have broken the rules of earth and shall pay the price" Mikasa yelled her voice sending pain to everyone but from Armin, Eren, jean and Levi who was protected by a bubble mikasa made. Soon screams was heard and chains was wrapping around angles and demons body burning them as they tried to struggle. "do you beg for forgiveness by the earth or will you stay true to your war and be place for death" mikasa spoke coldly sending a shiver down to her working partners and Levi. 

"Forgiveness" both angles and demons yelled and mikasa nodded. "never break the rules of the earth again or both demons and angles shall burn" mikasa warned and the chains slowly undid and the burning was stopped making both demons and angles free. Mikasa landed nicely on the ground and looked at the all injured soldiers done by the war. "I'm sorry" mikasa whispered and closed her eyes, soo the soldiers glowed and all injuries was gone. 

"that was amazing" eren cheered. "she stopped a whole war with just words, that pretty cool" jean said excited. "but she used so much power how, it was like she the earth god herself" Armin said shocked as he looked around. Mikasa smiled when she saw Levi smiling and eyes sparking. She started to walk over when the dizziness hit her and the world started going dark. "mikasa" Levi yelled as he ran over to her passed out body and carried her to his room. 

LATER THAT DAY.

"i guess I'm still not use to using my full power" Mikasa winced in pain as she sat up. "dont move so much, you need to rest" Levi said with worry and mikasa turned to him. "i need time not rest" Mikasa giggled and sat on the edge. "what do you mean" Levi said with worry. "oh nothing, lets try and find rose before she tries to kill you again" Mikasa said and tried standing but wobble and Levi held her. "how do you expect to find her in this state" Levi said rolling his eyes. "with the tracker i placed on her but we must hurry, if she use her dark magic before we find her it be destroyed" mikasa said with worry and Levi nodded. "fine but let me help" Levi said and carried mikasa to a horse before riding with her. 

"we didnt need to share a horse, we could have had once each" Mikasa said with a blush as Levi had his hands wrapped around her waste while holding the rails. "what if you wobble while riding this way i can catch you and hold you" Levi said hiding his blush. "well just following this small light, it guide us" mikasa said not daring to turn to Levi.