A Kiss. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A COUPLE DAYS LATER.

"a mission outside the walls already" Armin said with worry. "yep I listened in on the meeting and we be going out in three days, they planning on telling everyone tomorrow" jean said annoyed. "how the hell are we gonna protect Levi when newbies soldiers are always places in the back while he in the fucking front" eren hissed. "we can after the five minutes all forms break up to cover space and after the first groups get attacked by the side everything fucks up and soldiers and placed anywhere, we can use this time to ride near Levi" Mikasa said with her arms crossed and everyone nodded. 

"but it feels bad letting so many be attacked and die while we ride up ahead, we might even see some angles and demons dragging there souls away" Armin said with a sad smile and mikasa rolled her eyes. "we got a mission and the soldiers die every time they go out we cant stop that but we can make there deaths mean something" mikasa hissed before walking away. "lets hope that with all the soul taken we dont get mix up or attacked by our own kinds" eren said with worry. "I'm more worried about not making it to Levi in time by dodging our own kind who soul collecting, no one else will see them but we hit them since we can see them" Jean said worried. 

"hey mikasa" Levi yelled from his office window. "Levi" mikasa said surprised when she jump in his window so they could talk. "you know about the mission right, do you have a plan" Levi asked. "yes we do but its best if you dont ask" Mikasa said as she knew he wont like them using dying soldiers to get past. "I understand, during this mission I cant just stop while being attacked by rose, I still need to kill many titans" Levi said worried and mikasa nodded. "do what you need to do, just leave rose to me" Mikasa said as she jumped out the window and walk away. Levi jump out after her.

"angle" mikasa heard her dad voice and stopped in her track. "daddy" Mikasa whisper and turned to meet with a shocked Levi. "mikasa, are you ok" Levi asked as he saw mikasa face more pale then normal. "I'm fine but why did you follow me" mikasa snap back. "I'm dont with my paperwork so I thought we could hang" Levi said embarrassed. "dont forget your a captain and I'm just a soldier, we shouldn't be seen so much or rumours will spread" mikasa said rolling her eyes. "not if we go to the tower and chill" Levi said grabbing mikasa hand and running towards the tower. "Levi" Mikasa said shocked as she was pulled. "why did she say daddy, do I look like her dad or what" Levi thought as he ran but soon he was pulled back when mikasa came to a stop. 

She heard her dad voice echo again and mikasa was looking around for a body or something to show why she heard it. "mikasa" Levi said worried. "please tell me you can hear him" Mikasa said with worry but she knew it was stupid to ask, she always heard what others cant and It made her seem crazy. "sorry I dont" Levi said but should the surrounding grass moved and they were dragged into a bubble. 

"the hell" Levi yelled as they tried popping the bubble but no luck. "hold my hand, my magic will keep your protected" mikasa yelled and Levi held her hand.  

WITH MIKASA AND LEVI WHEREVER THEY LANDED. 

"woods, did we move to the camp woods to fight again" Levi asked as he looked around but stayed holding mikasa hand. "no these are different woods, they just like" mikasa stopped when they turned to a small cabin with green grass and pretty flowers growing around it.